Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

26 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

In his prime, has a promotion ever revolved around him? Jericho is good, but I can’t put him on that top tier. 

AEW, rn? *Edit, wait, you said prime.

I mean, it was never going to happen in WCW. WWE? He easily could have, but when there's so many 1, 1A, 1B guys it's a lot harder. Seems like politics is more of a determinant on who the promotion revolves around, especially in Vince's land of giants.

He's one of the greatest promos of all time, most balanced in-ring, and wasn't above putting his body on the line, and could have big matches with anyone

Edited by Mr. Sinister

1 minute ago, ShredSkins said:

Braun is still on the stupid no-competition clause or whatever WWE does. 

Daniel Bryan is my guess. 

DB is supposed to come back at the NYC show on Sunday. BEsides, I think tonight is just an hour long, so no way you can do too much in that amount of time. Would be a pretty awesome way to end it though.

30 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Because AEW needs another faction? 

I think they need an antihero who is not against backstabbing anyone. 

I love stables. Always have. Maybe not the weak ones they have in AEW like QT's, but man WWE back in the late 90s, with DX, Nation, The Ministry etc. It was awesome.

What a huge pop.  Man that ruled.

8 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

This is a prime example of how the internet has ruined this aspect of pro wrestling. This would have been a HUGE surprise back in the day. Now there’s no surprises. 

Might agree normally but they needed it out there for ratings.  His signing and obviously his first promo are a huge shot at wwe.  

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

For some reason I started seeing links to old WCW matches after watching Punk, and it was Sting/Bret Hart. Their matches were definitely my last visual image of the company. They had great in ring chemistry. Really was a dream matchup.

But Vince Russo was there by then and the workings around the matches were total garbage. Just painful.

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Never liked CM Punk at all. Not even as a heel, just never bought him. It was a cool reaction though 

and now fresh off the heels of two old retired stars returning for limited matches at summerslam, Lesnar shows back up again. Yay. 

So does Reigns turn on Heyman or does Lesnar?