Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

13 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Sign a native American to the roster? I wonder what kind of gimmick could work 🤔

RAW_02211994_0013.jpg

Tatanka was so over at one point, I thought he was going to be the top dog in the business.  He was close, if not THAT GUY for a few very brief moments.

He's so underrated historically, because it was a flash in the pan.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:08 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/08/bret-hart-talks-triple-h-and-shawn-michaels-bullying-the-673484/

Damn, I thought I knew everything about the Rocks origin story. The Kliq really was the worst thing to happen to professional wrestling.

Think there is a reason Rock and HBK never had a match even given the different timing of their trajectories. Don't think either wanted to work with the other. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Think there is a reason Rock and HBK never had a match even given the different timing of their trajectories. Don't think either wanted to work with the other. 

I remember them briefly working together with the Corporation.  He may have also interfered in a match between Rock and Triple H, but yeah, no match.

It is one of those dream matches that you wish happened,  but my mind never really processed the why part.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

“THE ICON” STING MAKES DEBUT ON AEW DYNAMITE “WINTER IS COMING” EPISODE ON TNT

December 2, 2020 – “Winter is Coming” was already guaranteed to be the biggest episode of AEW DYNAMITE yet, but on a night packed with tremendous clashes, the debut of wrestling legend Sting took the world by surprise.

Widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers ever, Sting’s jaw-dropping appearance sent electricity through the crowd at Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Fla., and throughout the wrestling world, when he stepped in the ring. 

AEW has also confirmed tonight that it has officially signed Sting to a fulltime, multi-year agreement.

“The surprise introduction of Sting was a great way to celebrate our biggest episode of Dynamite yet,” said Tony Khan, CEO and GM of AEW. “When AEW launched, I was ecstatic to bring wrestling back to TNT after a very long absence. Sting defeated the legendary Ric Flair in the final wrestling match to be shown on TNT for more than 18 years until the debut of Dynamite in 2019. Now, almost two decades later, it’s such a thrill to welcome Sting to AEW and bring him back home to TNT!”

Tune in to AEW DYNAMITE on TNT next week to see why Sting is joining the most boundless promotion in all of wrestling.