Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

13 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Sign a native American to the roster? I wonder what kind of gimmick could work¬†ūü§Ē

RAW_02211994_0013.jpg

Tatanka was so over at one point, I thought he was going to be the top dog in the business.  He was close, if not THAT GUY for a few very brief moments.

He's so underrated historically, because it was a flash in the pan.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:08 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/08/bret-hart-talks-triple-h-and-shawn-michaels-bullying-the-673484/

Damn, I thought I knew everything about the Rocks origin story. The Kliq really was the worst thing to happen to professional wrestling.

Think there is a reason Rock and HBK never had a match even given the different timing of their trajectories. Don't think either wanted to work with the other. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Think there is a reason Rock and HBK never had a match even given the different timing of their trajectories. Don't think either wanted to work with the other. 

I remember them briefly working together with the Corporation.  He may have also interfered in a match between Rock and Triple H, but yeah, no match.

It is one of those dream matches that you wish happened,  but my mind never really processed the why part.

• 4 weeks later...

Dunno why I randomly looked it up thinking about them, but man, the Filthy Animals were dope.  They were basically it, the premier stable that I watched (along with Harlem Heat) during my final WCW days.  RIP Eddie G

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Thanks 1