Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

I want to say I'm shocked... but being on the road 24/7, especially in the old days? I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of those guys have bodies on them.

Loneliness, steroids, drugs, concussions, etc can do a number on you.

• Sad 1

Eh... murder is like a misdemeanor for wrestlers at most... AT MOST!! HBK threw Jannetty through a window and didn’t even get like a little fine... no suspension... nothing.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Sad 2

Dang major spoilers. I've been watching prime time rastling from 1988 on the wwe network. Recently watched the Rockers debut.

Thankfully it wasnt one of the Fabulous Rougeau Brothers. Those guys are my fave.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:17 PM, clietas said:

Dang major spoilers. I've been watching prime time rastling from 1988 on the wwe network. Recently watched the Rockers debut.

Thankfully it wasnt one of the Fabulous Rougeau Brothers. Those guys are my fave.

Watcha watchin on? :)

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Watcha watchin on? :)

Firestick.

Only taken a year but I'm almost at the point I stopped watching wwf rastling as a kid. Been great being able to watch the old PTW episodes with The Brain and Gorilla. Still a lot o catching up to do. 🤓 

• Like 1

Man, my earliest memories of WWF were probably Taker-Yokozuna, then hippie Sting at Bash at The Beach in WCW.

I'd love to go back and reminisce.  Dont know of any good apk's tho. I was John Cena'd out of WWE in mid '04, but I missed peak Edge, Orton, Batista, etc. Plus it seemed like womens wrestling was really starting to come on, and be looked at as more than just an opportunity for ass and titties

• Like 1

Undertaker was one of the characters that made me stop watching. I hated that gimmick for some reason. Paul Bearer prolly had a lot to do with it. The introduction of him n the likes of IRS, The Mountie, Tatanka, Tugboat Thomas wasn't for 11 yo me. 

Undertaker locking the Ultimate Warrior in the coffin was the final nail for me from what I remember. It was one of those so stupid yet so funny moments. 

• Sad 1
29 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'd love to watch some old school NJPW too. Feel like it might trigger my ptsd though :ols:

Andre the Giant's my all time favorite. Watched a lot of his NJPW stuff on YouTube. Great stuff.

• Thanks 1

Very sad to hear about the passing of James “Kamala” Harris and morbidly curious to see how the death of a semi-celebrity with this coincidental name / moniker and racist wrestling gimmick gets twisted up on social media.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Very sad to hear about the passing of James “Kamala” Harris and morbidly curious to see how the death of a semi-celebrity with this coincidental name / moniker and racist wrestling gimmick gets twisted up on social media.

LOL....was tempted to create a standalone thread "RIP Kamala Harris"

31 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It's funny how you remember liking  stuff as a little tyke, then you become a grown man and realize how insanely ****ed up it really was.

• Like 1

Kim Chee Aka The Brooklyn Brawler was Kamalas manager way back when. Damn.

Brooklyn Brawler was an awesome jobber. In my wwf network watchings I think he debuts on the next PTW to beat down the Red Rooster. Classic. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wasn't the Gaspard cat part of "Cryme Tyme" ? Lawd have mercy :ols:

The Cryme Tyme gimmick always reminded me of the Homeboy Shopping Network skits from In Living Color...

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Sign a native American to the roster? I wonder what kind of gimmick could work 🤔

I recall watching Wahoo McDanial when I was a kid.  I went to a wrestling match back in the late '70s somewhere in rural Virginia that had him, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, and some midget wrestlers among others.  I think the midget wrestlers were the most entertaining part of the show.

220px-Wahoo_McDaniel.jpg