Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I still find it amazing that Bray Wyatt and his brother, Bo Dallas, are Mike Rotunda's kids (and their uncle is Barry Windham and grandfather is Blackjack Mulligan).

I suspect like Bo, Bray might be finally walking away from wrestling. 

Did a little googling and see that Bray had a child with Jojo Offerman who is the daughter of former MLBer Jose Offerman.

21 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Not sure how legit this is since they used his gimmick name, but here ya go.

I think they always use the gimmick name when someone is released. Unless they go by a real name or something the wrestler owns. 

WWE seems lost. They have talent. They don't have good stories. So, they recycle the same stuff by having a HOFer return to get a title shot. Then another HOFer does it. 

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I still find it amazing that Bray Wyatt and his brother, Bo Dallas, are Mike Rotunda's kids (and their uncle is Barry Windham and grandfather is Blackjack Mulligan).

I suspect like Bo, Bray might be finally walking away from wrestling. 

Barry Windham was such a beast. Dude never went to a gym in his life, was a huge man (especially by the standards of the day), and moved like a cruiser weight.

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Barry Windham was such a beast. Dude never went to a gym in his life, was a huge man (especially by the standards of the day), and moved like a cruiser weight.

One of my all time favorites. I feel like, had he worked on his physique, he probably gets the world title (when it woulda mattered, not that run with the NWA title when nobody cared about it).

23 hours ago, justice98 said:

One of my all time favorites. I feel like, had he worked on his physique, he probably gets the world title (when it woulda mattered, not that run with the NWA title when nobody cared about it).

I’ve heard stories that he really didn’t want the title. 

On 8/1/2021 at 9:53 AM, Ball Security said:

Did a little googling and see that Bray had a child with Jojo Offerman who is the daughter of former MLBer Jose Offerman.

JoJo was released about 6 months ago as well. 

Flair was ****ing about the booking & went to Vince & asked for & got his release.

Meanwhile, AEW is stocking up their roster because a good chunk of their indy guys weren't ready for prime time & their 2nd show Rampage is about to launch. Though Friday night at 10pm is an awful time slot even if it's directly after Smackdown. 

AEW already has Arn & Tully. If Flair goes there, who do you bring in as your fourth Horseman? Malenko is already there. So is Sting who was a Horseman for about half a minute before they turned on him & beat his ass.

2 minutes ago, TK said:

Flair was ****ing about the booking & went to Vince & asked for & got his release.

Meanwhile, AEW is stocking up their roster because a good chunk of their indy guys weren't ready for prime time & their 2nd show Rampage is about to launch. Though Friday night at 10pm is an awful time slot even if it's directly after Smackdown. 

AEW already has Arn & Tully. If Flair goes there, who do you bring in as your fourth Horseman? Malenko is already there. So is Sting who was a Horseman for about half a minute before they turned on him & beat his ass.

When they were booking Flair, it was a stupid story with his daughter and that other women who's name escapes me right now. If they weren't going to give him a stable to manager, there was no point for him being there.

I think Malenko has Parkinson's and sticks mainly to the backstage. 

With the new AEW show, they need to add a Women's Tag division and snag those Aussie women who WWE let go a few months ago. Then create a few new tags with the talent they have. Speaking of Tully. His daughter was in Impact for a while and even fought the men. Then she's done or just doing indy shows? What's the deal there?

Zero WWE watched yesterday. Saw the promo of Goldberg and Lashley and thought "No thanks". Then this AM on social media I see they trotted out the ole "Family in the front row of the audience" so the opponent can get in their face. Was Miz's Dad not available? Rey's Daughter? Ryan Shamrock ;) ? 

Unrelated, I watched (listened) to a few of those Broken Skull sessions while working recently. The Chris Jericho one is gold. 

9 minutes ago, TK said:

Barry Windham, especially if his nephew Bray Wyatt comes. 

12 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Speaking of Tully. His daughter was in Impact for a while and even fought the men. Then she's done or just doing indy shows? What's the deal there?

Tessa. And supposedly she's so much a pain in the ass to work with that WWE won't even touch her. 

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

I suspect AEW knows they have an inferior product right now (and that doesn't say much). Why else would they make every single wrestler part of a faction?

It's stupid. 

I always took it as a New Japan thing.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TK said:

Tessa. And supposedly she's so much a pain in the ass to work with that WWE won't even touch her. 

I always took it as a New Japan thing.

So, WWE and AEW are not interested in her? That bad? Yikes.

WWE needs to do like baseball and have an old-timers PPV. Goldberg/Lashley is going to be terrible. I don't even get the Cena/Reigns thing.

Did you guys see pictures of Matt Cardona (sp? used to be Zak Ryder) in some crazy bloody match? Looked nuts and gross.

I've fallen out of watching wrestling anymore, I just listen to Jim Cornette pretty religiously because he is freaking funny.  He basically hates everything about modern wrestling.

That wasn't why I came to post though.  I saw this morning that "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton died, another icon from my youth.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 10:39 AM, @SkinsGoldPants said:

So, WWE and AEW are not interested in her? That bad? Yikes.

She really is a pain in the ass.  WWE had her in the Mae Young Classic 5 years ago and she had a bad attitude then and they didnt like the experience.  

6 minutes ago, justice98 said:

She really is a pain in the ass.  WWE had her in the Mae Young Classic 5 years ago and she had a bad attitude then and they didnt like the experience.  

Shame. I had no idea. Looked her up online. Looks like she lives in Mexico and got married to someone down there. Oh well.

On 8/3/2021 at 10:02 AM, TK said:

From what I understand, the Horsemen dont all get along anymore.  Flair basically has beef with all of them from when his son died.  I only heard his side of the story, but if it's true, I dont blame Ric for not messing with them anymore. 

And I gathered Arn and Tully are cool, not close.  And Arn is a face and Tully is a heel.  And Windham is just unrecognizable and fat now.  JJ's still kicking around, I guess.  

Edited by justice98

12 minutes ago, justice98 said:

From what I understand, the Horsemen dont all get along anymore.  Flair basically has beef with all of them from when his son died.  I only heard his side of the story, but if it's true, I dont blame Ric for not messing with them anymore. 

And I gathered Arn and Tully are cool, not close.  And Arn is a face and Tully is a heel.  And Windham is just unrecognizable and fat now.  JJ's still kicking around, I guess.  

First off, RIP Beautiful Bobby Eaton. Got a chance to see him in 89 in Rochester, NY. 

As for the beef between Flair, Tully and Arn. I’d like to hear both sides before I say who’s right and who’s wrong. If Tully AND Arn didn’t reach out to Flair when his son died, there have to be some kind of reason. I think they’ll put their differences aside for one last harrah. 

Yes, Windham has gained weight. But with his nephew Bray Wyatt possibly coming to AEW, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Barry show up in a limited capacity. 

With Baseball rained out last night. I watched all of AEW from Pittsburgh. It's a better product than WWE right now. It just is. Guys I have no idea who they are were loaded with tons of energy. The crowd was way into them.

Their Women's Champ Britt Baker is from Western PA and the crowd went nuts for her.

50 year old Chris Jericho still is king. He can make it look like he really has nothing left in the tank, and take a beating before pulling something off for a win. I usually hate the older guys trying to hang one, like Goldberg showing up once a year for a 3 minute match. They do that a little though with Dustin Rhodes, or Matt Hardy, But Jericho was like 15-20min with a much younger and bigger dude throwing him all over the place. 

• Like 2

On 8/12/2021 at 2:19 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Jericho never gets the respect he deserves among the all time greats, imo. Dude is and will always be a beast

In his prime, has a promotion ever revolved around him? Jericho is good, but I can’t put him on that top tier. 

On 8/5/2021 at 8:21 AM, Forehead said:

I've fallen out of watching wrestling anymore, I just listen to Jim Cornette pretty religiously because he is freaking funny.  He basically hates everything about modern wrestling.

This post brought to you by the Law Offices of Steven P. New. When you need to sue an outlaw mud show or two. 

• Like 1