Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

48 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Lynch is immensely overrated. People say she delivers great promos but the promos pale in comparison to Rock and Stone Cold who would just go off for long periods of time.

I saw Becky deliver a promo she paced it so slow, and kept taking breaks to let the audience take it all in. Just go.

I think her promos are decent and her in-ring work is too. The crowd pops are where it's at. That's why I don't get the continued pushing of Lashley or Reigns. The apathy from crowds is strong. Even with some boos. It's not like some of the great heels. 

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I think she fits the role of Steve Austin personally.  Or the female equivalent of her husband...always straddling the line between face and heel. Never afraid of stabbing someone in the back. 

That said, I think Bianca Belair is more impressive right now. 

Totally agree. Didn't matter if he was face or heel. He was over. The crowd backed him. Difference is the way she got the title, fans hated. Felt like they want the fans to boo her and that didn't happen. Belair was done dirty. 

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Some dude stormed the stage as Seth Rollins was walking off and speared him down. Got ejected.

Scary ****. Fans need to know their role and shut their mouth

That dude seemed "challenged" in the clip of him being led up the steps out of the arena. 

But he ran a long ass way unobstructed to get to Seth.  They should have security people on both sides of the stage.  

• 1 month later...

That's a stacked card. Just missing the Midnight Express & Corny.

Speaking of Corny, he started this on his podcast about a month or so ago...

Then people started adding the music to it...

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I saw Undertaker is going into the Hall of Fame.  For a kid who got into wrestling in the early 90's, that guy was freaking awesome.  I grew up with the guy who always sat up and couldn't be kept down so I never really got into the American bad ass phase or the Dark Lord version that was sacrificing people, but I have to give it to the guy for constantly keeping the character fresh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

McAfee is legit.  And that McAfee/Theory/McMahon/Austin segment was the highlight of Sunday. But man, that stunner on McMahon was the worst. Austin couldn't hold it together McMahon took it so poorly.  lol 

Reigns/Lesnar was underwhelming and the ending felt anticlimactic.  I dont know where they go with Reigns from here.  I dont even see how the Rock beats him next year if that's what they're gonna do.  They have literally no believable challengers left he hasn't already run through.  Lashley and AJ, I guess.  But neither one if them is beating him.

On 4/7/2022 at 9:49 AM, Ball Security said:

Evidently Sunny killed a man a couple of weeks ago.  TMZ reported that she has had six DUIs and she still drives. SMH.

This is my not at all shocked face.  That woman has been a train wreck for two decades now.

• 4 weeks later...