Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Man, we are starting to lose a lot of guys we all watched when we were kids.

Tommy Rogers, one half of The Fantastics, died earlier this month. He was only 54. Jim Cornette is on record in saying that The Midnight Express had better matches with The Fantastics than they did with The Rock n Roll Express.

To be honest, I thought Buddy had died years ago....and I'm stunned that he was only 53. That means he was 24 when he had his main event program with Flair....which is insane.....

That man lived some hard years.

• 3 weeks later...

I only see Raw and Smackdown. I never know what happens at the pay per views and wrestling on the non televised nights.

I hear you. The only reason I know is because somebody posted on facebook, "The WWE had a huge return last night." Thankfully, they didn't say who. So I went and read the recap and found it who it was.

Damn, The Undertaker coming back last night isn't even enough for anybody to bump this thread from the fourth page. lol

And the only reason I'm bumping it is because I can't believe nobody else has.

I don't really care about him returning yet. But I am intrigued.

Someone raised a good point: how the hell do you book Lesnar-Taker?

Neither can afford a loss

You guys think they maybe have undertaker attack Rollins tonight as well since he has also been dogging Kain and make it a triple threat match at summerslam? If they actually had Rollins do well in that match, it would be good for him. It would also help carry the 50+ yead old Undertaker through the match. Im also glad Owens lost, get him away from lolcenawins. Let owens go after the IC or even HWC. USC is a dead end as long as Cena is there. Just have Owens come out and say the US title is bull**** anyways and he wants to pursue one of the better titles.

Edited by Zazzaro703

I don't get the point of having Taker coming back to attack Brock. Why now? WM30 was over a year ago. Now all of a sudden he wants revenge on Brock? After he wrestled at WM31 and no mention of anything Brock related. Just doesn't make sense to me.

And now, where does Rollins go? Ambrose again? Orton? Cena? I don't understand their plans.

^^^ that's the biggest issue IMO. All the legend are cool but the new guys suffer.

Ambrose wasn't even on the show last night! Like how does that happen? Rollins still looks like a complete ****. Reigns is about dead as a baby face.

And i just read that Reigns is gonna tag with ****ing Sting against the Wyatt family at summer slam...

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

^^^ that's the biggest issue IMO. All the legend are cool but the new guys suffer.

Ambrose wasn't even on the show last night!

And i just read that Reigns is gonna tag with ****ing Sting against the Wyatt family at summer slam...

Exactly, Ambrose was one of the hottest guys and then he wasn't involved at all in a PPV.

How in the world does Reigns and Sting work against the Wyatt Family? Sting has been nonexistent since WM and now he's going to partner with Reigns. Ok?

That was good that Cena won last night. That keeps the United States Championship active. If Owens had won he would have ran and not continued the open challenges. Owens would say 1 defense maybe in 30 days. That Cena wouldn't deserve the required championship rematch etc. Sting is rumored to be returning soon.