Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I saw a documentary about wrestling and Jake the Snake was sort of featured on it. Made me feel some sympathy for the man. He has made some bad choices, but it was sad to see him turn out exactly like his father which is who he didn't want to become. The documentary was called Beyond the Mat and is on youtube. It also featured Mick Foley during those super extreme WWE days. He would have his young kids and wife come watch his performances until the guy doing the documentary showed him his family watching him get the **** kicked out of him and all busted open. Obviously his kids would cry and get scared and that was the end of Mick doing those super extreme matches. The one they focused on was his extreme rules match against The Rock where he dropped the belt to the rock. He didnt quite understand the impact those matches had on his family until he was actually shown them watching from the crowd. Was a real good documentary.

Edited by Zazzaro703

• 2 weeks later...

John Cena had his nose broken a few weeks ago by Seth Rollins. Cena was defending his UNited States title against him. The next week Seth Rollins challenged Cena to a Title vs title match winner take all. Last night John Cena signed the contract wearing a 15 time championship shirt. Seth Rollins was mocking Cena with a shirt that said never shuts up on the front and U can't see knee on the back. Cena said he decided the ultimate pay back to Rollins would be to make him a footnote. Rollins wants a statue if he beats Cena. Cena said that the only 16 time champ is Ric flair and that HHH got a legacy from Flair. Cena said HHH was trying to give a legacy to Rollins. 

The other main thing is that the Undertaker and lesnar are feuding.

• Like 1

John Cena had his nose broken a few weeks ago by Seth Rollins. Cena was defending his UNited States title against him. The next week Seth Rollins challenged Cena to a Title vs title match winner take all. Last night John Cena signed the contract wearing a 15 time championship shirt. Seth Rollins was mocking Cena with a shirt that said never shuts up on the front and U can't see knee on the back. Cena said he decided the ultimate pay back to Rollins would be to make him a footnote. Rollins wants a statue if he beats Cena. Cena said that the only 16 time champ is Ric flair and that HHH got a legacy from Flair. Cena said HHH was trying to give a legacy to Rollins. 

The other main thing is that the Undertaker and lesnar are feuding.

Thanks Gallen. I knew about Cena nose being broke. Didn't know anything after that.

• Like 1

I could see as a possible finish that Kane comes back and choke slams Cena either because its a no dq match or the referee is knocked out. As Rollins goes to pin Cena Kane choke slams roll ins. Kane then puts Cena on top of Rollins. The Referee counts the pin and Cena is the Sixteen World Champ but still out. Shamus then cashes in on Cena who never gets to enjoy his Sixteenth World Championship rein. The other scenario is as Sheamus gets the bell rung to start his cash in match that Kane interferes. Kane now has made sure that Rollins is no longer the Champ and that their is no more money in the Bank holder. 

Another scenario is that Sting gets involved in the match to help Cena. This could set up feuds or matches against the Authority.

Another scenario is that Sting gets involved in the match to help Cena. This could set up feuds or matches against the Authority.

You want Sting on tv so desperately. It's cute.

You really need to listen to Flair's podcast. I assumed it would be a total disaster because I can't imagine Flair being interested in any other human beings. And he's not. But they set up so that Flair is basically always a guest and the other guest is usually someone he's known for years.

So, it's just endless stories about getting drunk at Sabatinos and pulling out his pecker in Marriott hotel bars and wrestling 90 minute draws at state fairs in Kansas followed by getting drunk with some dead wrestler.

You would love it.

The Terry Funk episode began with Flair spending 15 minutes telling Terry about the health status of every major regional star from the late 70s and early 80s. It was like listening to my Italian aunts at Christmas. Blackjack Mulligan now weighs 400 pounds and Dick Slater is in a nursing home.

When did Bo Dallas become a jobber? Did he piss some of the WWE writers off or something? 

Maybe he needs to join his brothers stable.

When was Bo Dallas NOT a jobber?

I find Bo Dallas the epitome of boring. He doesn't seem to bring much to the table. Whatever he brought in NXT just hasn't translated on the main roster.

• Like 1