Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I probably need to start watching NXT. I feel like I'm missing out.

Since I can't watch ROH, NXT is the only thing keeping my interest alive

They are transitioning a bit at the moment because a lot of guys/gals have either been called up or got hurt but it's still great.

My favorite acts exclusively on NXT at the moment are Enzo & Cass, Finn Balor (who'll probably be the next Daniel Bryan), and Bayley.

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Love Finn Balor..but I'd still like to see Cesaro get a champ push. I thought he would get a huge bump after pinning Rusev...

Now..looking at the age of the up and comers..RKO is still basically the same age (35) as these people (Balor/Cesaro are 34, Kevin Owens is 31)..

Edited by The Evil Genius

Since I can't watch ROH, NXT is the only thing keeping my interest alive

They are transitioning a bit at the moment because a lot of guys/gals have either been called up or got hurt but it's still great.

My favorite acts exclusively on NXT at the moment are Enzo & Cass, Finn Balor (who'll probably be the next Daniel Bryan), and Bayley.

Man, once Enzo & Cass got to the main roster, they'll mess them up so much. lol

I hope not.

I feel like their entrance is going to get them over big time. If Jack Swagger can get the whole arena to say "we the people" , they'll love "IM A CERTIFIED G AND A BONAFIDE STUD!!"

And you can't teach that.

Sadly, I feel if/when they call up Enzo & Cass, they will **** them up just like they did The Ascension.  

The VauldVillians is another tag team that I'm not sure could get over on the main roster. Love their entrance & gimmick because it's so different, just not sure the main roster crowd would "get it".

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/31/roddy-piper-dead-dies-wwe-wrestler-cancer/

Wrestling legend Roddy Piper has died at the age of 61 .. TMZ Sports has learned.

Piper -- born Roderick George Toombs -- passed away from natural causes at a home in Hollywood.

Piper was a wrestling icon -- one of the biggest stars in the WWE back in the '80s.

Piper had been diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2006 ... but last November he said he was cancer free.

Hogan's a racist, Dusty, Piper, & Warrior gone.

Yet Scott Hall & Jake The Snake still out there....they're the Motley Crüe of pro wrestling.

Hunter needs to cyro freeze Flair pronto.

• Like 2

Yeah, now that the NY Times has reported, I think it's official.

RIP Mr Piper.

The dog collar match with him and Valentine at the 1st Starrcade is one of the matches that got me hooked on wrestling.

Hogan's a racist, Dusty, Piper, & Warrior gone.

Yet Scott Hall & Jake The Snake still out there....they're the Motley Crüe of pro wrestling.

Hunter needs to cyro freeze Flair pronto.

Only a matter of time for Snake and Razor, sadly. Whether it be due to an OD or natural causes. Wrestling, plus years of severe drug and alcohol abuse will eventually kill both of them