Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Ive poured over a ton of rumored, and confirmed backstage stuffs from the world of wrestling for awhile now, and im convinced that 95% of those guys were seriously ****ed in the head. That they would also be racists, does not shock me.

Still, kind of sad that this is probably the way the legend of Hulkamania ends. As for the man behind the gimmick, he needs to get his life together.

his first step should be getting off twitter, he's being trolled and he doesn't even know it.

he also retweeted this:

CK655VUUYAAX-J8.jpg

You guys see Cena's nose last night?  Damn, I don't think Rollins was supposed to actually break his nose.  Bled like a stuck pig and it was off to the right side.

john-cena-broken-nose.jpg

Also, I hate to be "out of the loop" but why hasn't Vince been around for a while?  Is he sick?  Stepping aside?  Anyone have the lowdown?

Edited by pjfootballer

The Cena/Rollins match was a pretty good match last night.

Plus, Cena should get some good pop from wrestling the last 5 minutes or so with a broken nose (unless that was keyfabe - which means Cena broke his nose before the match and allowed it be mangled even more OR he has a ****ed up nose to begin with) - either being worthy of praise.

Also..I've been out of the loop but when did Cena start using the tornado DDT? That was pretty awesome for the big guy.

Edited by The Evil Genius

I really don't like having the champion tapped on free tv.

That makes zero sense to me

I wonder if that was the plan though..or if Cena/Rollins worked that angle after the broken nose (as a payback/apology to Cena)?

I mean..do the big names have that much freedom to change how they work matches during the match (Montreal screwjobs aside)?

Edited by The Evil Genius

Also..I've been out of the loop but when did Cena start using the tornado DDT? That was pretty awesome for the big guy.

He's been doing it for a while. He started using a springboard Stunner too. The first time he did it, it was so tight. I won't even lie. Caught me all off guard. lol

I tried to give him the benefit of doubt by saying, "the first time he did it". lol

Oh yeah I got you

It just makes me laugh how hard the announcers try to sell that move.

Look if one of the Lucha Dragons or even Rollins did it, it would look great

But Cena is a tank. His body isn't built for moves like that.

Those tornado DDTs are gorgeous tho. He's definitely been the best wrestler in the company this year...but it doesn't excuse him being booked to run through every young up and comer

• Like 1

KO is a little douchebag. He runs away like Rollins. They need a champ who is more of a jerk, but backs it up.

Yeah, but KO only pulls the "not right now" run away heal job or cheap shots, but in his actual matches, he backs it up in the ring.  Clean wins, without help like Rollins gets most of the time.  At least the matches I've watched him in.

Can't speak to his NXT days, only watched one of their PPVs or whatever they are once.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro