Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

17 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So my XO asked today if I would rather be invaded by aliens or zombie apocalypse (obviously a busy day at work).

I chose zombies because at least you know what you're getting in to.  Aliens could be like Independence Day or E.T.

Thoughts?

I'm with you.  Zombies, no brainer.  Especially it they're Walking Dead "slow" zombies and now those holy **** WWZ zombies.  

Walkers would be very easy to control with the US military still intact.  **** the civilians, though.  They're useless.  Just take care of the active duty and vets that can still hold a gun.  :) 

Aliens might War of the Worlds tripod our asses and we're dust in the wind.  

46 minutes ago, Chew said:

I'm with you.  Zombies, no brainer.  Especially it they're Walking Dead "slow" zombies and now those holy **** WWZ zombies.  

Walkers would be very easy to control with the US military still intact.  **** the civilians, though.  They're useless.  Just take care of the active duty and vets that can still hold a gun.  :) 

Some thing tells me you would be welcoming to a tripod up your ass

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So my XO asked today if I would rather be invaded by aliens or zombie apocalypse (obviously a busy day at work).

I chose zombies because at least you know what you're getting in to.  Aliens could be like Independence Day or E.T.

Thoughts?

Aliens, obv

On 10/22/2019 at 9:17 AM, Elessar78 said:

sorry about that bruh. Hopefully they pay out your PTO. Were they going to cash you out for any unused PTO? 

Edit: If they weren't going to cash you out, then even better to take it as leave.

They are gonna do a mass payout that gets us taxed to hell.  VA employment commission even showed up yesterday to question their layoff tactics.  Unfortunately our Corp is in FL and you can bet they won’t be easy to reach.  

The company is going downhill fast.  We were the strongest region and they kicked us to send our jobs to Arizona to save a few bucks which FL and AZ are our worst regions that constantly drag us down.  Our Corp office is so bad they constantly fire and layoff people. Our rating is in the **** now thanks to their awful decisions the last two years.  I bet it’s hurting me on the job hunt.  I’ve been crushing interviews and getting rejected everytime or absolutely lowballed.  Plus Richmond job market is terrible.  I’ve had no choice but to interview elsewhere.  I been looking at maybe heading for another state possibly at this point. 

13 hours ago, Chew said:

Slow zombies are nearly impossible how media portrays them, if it happens, almost 100% chance they'll be fast, rage virus types that may be too mad to drink water and die within a week.

I'd take Aliens so I dont have to deal with blowing my girl's head off in case she gets infected.  More likely for society to unite under a common goal like our collective survival.  Maybe I can convince @TryTheBeal! To never calls me Gade again while we ride into gurillia war together : )

54 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Slow zombies are nearly impossible how media portrays them, if it happens, almost 100% chance they'll be fast, rage virus types that may be too mad to drink water and die within a week.

I'd take Aliens so I dont have to deal with blowing my girl's head off in case she gets infected.  More likely for society to unite under a common goal like our collective survival.  Maybe I can convince @TryTheBeal! To never calls me Gade again while we ride into gurillia war together : )

What if it's like a Bird Box scenario where people are committing mass suicide because they're being controlled by a crazy host virus?

I have totally refrained from posting in the Nationals thread this year.

I want to do it, so bad. I have since before the season. But with this run I'm getting the itch.

But I will refrain. And if the Nats go on to win the whole thing I will never post in it again.

Guess I'll stick to Reddit :ols:

6 hours ago, KDawg said:

I have totally refrained from posting in the Nationals thread this year.

I want to do it, so bad. I have since before the season. But with this run I'm getting the itch.

But I will refrain. And if the Nats go on to win the whole thing I will never post in it again.

Guess I'll stick to Reddit :ols:

What's your opinion on the slaughter/consumption of turkeys???

Archived