Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Better comeback...The McRib or Tool?

Discuss.

Danny Carey somehow improved a lot over the course of their hiatus.  The drumming on the new album is absolutely outrageous.  He definitely added to his legend, sealed that s*** up, put a stamp on it, and sent it up Satan's ass.  Can't wait to watch an all-time great musician.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean, I remember it being the strapping big brother to your generic cafeteria bbq sub, but, I dunno... Somethings different.  Almost was like it was spicy :blink:

So they ****ed with the sauce?  

You might have to get another one to make sure your tastebuds aren't playing tricks on you.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:13 AM, skinsmarydu said:

We had that CD in the jukebox when I worked at bennigan's back in the 90s. It got lots of play, I didn't care who liked it or didn't. My bedroom was a shrine to Morrison, I even have the Spawn doll in the package, never opened. I have all of his poetry books and everything written about him. 

Definitely an addiction. 😄

"No one gets out of here alive"

It's been a good while since I had a disturbing dream, that felt so real, where I woke up to find myself swinging/punching/kicking/etc.  So last night I fell asleep on the sofa in my man cave.  I dreamed that I was in my man cave (which looked exactly like it does in RL), I plopped down on the sofa like always and was setting the pillow up behind me. 

Once I was all set to take a nap, directly above me was some person/thing in all black (face covered in a black mask too) hanging on the ceiling, looking down at me.  I freaked in the dream and tried to scream but nothing came out.  It started moving and I tried to kick at it from the couch below.  I woke up on my back trying to jump and kicking towards the ceiling.  Freaked me out since I was in the same spot I was in the dream.

It didn't look like the black rubber suit man from American Horror Story:  Apocalypse, cause it wasn't a rubber suit, but I think that one scene from the show is what sparked the dream.

Related image

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Danny Carey somehow improved a lot over the course of their hiatus.  The drumming on the new album is absolutely outrageous.  He definitely added to his legend, sealed that s*** up, put a stamp on it, and sent it up Satan's ass.  Can't wait to watch an all-time great musician.

Ok then, Imma put you down as “Tool”.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Just saw Julie Donaldsons twitter avi in the Stadium. Its Kitana.

Not only is she fine, and into sports, but she down with that Outworld life, too.

That's a woman right there.👍

Gotta say, I like your new avitar, a bit more brighter and friendly than your usual.  

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Just saw Julie Donaldsons twitter avi in the Stadium. Its Kitana.

Not only is she fine, and into sports, but she down with that Outworld life, too.

That's a woman right there.👍

She's so hot.  Ugh.  :wub:

• Like 1

Tool concert notes:

- The replica of the twin towers (52 story building designed the same, by the same designer) is chillingly awesome.  It's a few blocks away from the BOK Center.

- BOK Center is badass.

- First set incredible.

- Second set felt short.

- Carey did a percussion solo on a gong.

- Most people stare in awe.

- Lot of weed smoking.

- Lasers and light effects saweet.

- I was headbanging like a mf.  

- One fight, drunk guy fell a few rows.

The band thanks the crowd for a long time after the show.  Bowing to applause and waving back to the crowd.  I picked a moment where it was mostly just clapping and yelled at the top of my lungs, "you're the greatest of all time!". Crowd roared.

• Like 2

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic