Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hall of Fame running back Earl Campbell gave an idea on how the Texas Longhorns, his alma mater, could return to national prominence — and it begins with the quarterback.

Campbell, who won the Heisman Trophy in 1977, told the Austin American-Statesman on Tuesday that he believes Texas needs a black quarterback to be great again. Campbell stressed that he doesn’t mean any ill-will toward Sam Ehlinger, who is white.

“Until the University of Texas realizes you have to have a black quarterback, and nothing against Ehlinger, you got to have a talented, black quarterback,” Campbell told the Austin American-Statesman. “All these schools that are winning, even in the pros, have black quarterbacks. When guys are not open, something can still happen.”

🤨

Yesterday:

1. Was Halloween (my second favorite holiday)
  2. Was my birthday
  3. Began with the Nats celebrating a World Series
  4. Was the day my pro bono client, who i have been preparing for his parole hearing for 2 years, had his parole hearing.  When I spoke with him today, he said it went better than we even thought possible.

5 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

The greatest thing on the internet right now is reaction videos to music-heads that have never heard a certain band or song.

RATM is the best for that.

Yes.   Reactions to Jinjer Pisces are good as well.

Two of them that I like:

12 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

The greatest thing on the internet right now is reaction videos to music-heads that have never heard a certain band or song.

RATM is the best for that.

Type in "Rage Against the Machine reaction" on YouTube.

Mostly hiphop heads trying to explore new music.

When they hear Zack de la Rocha spit that fire over twisted metal...

**** reaction videos.  What tha **** do I care what some **** nut random dude thinks about anything?  My daughter got big into that **** on youtube, it was a ****ing nightmare getting her unhooked. I get some are funny, but that **** is just weird as **** dawg.

For all you DMV peeps.......NSFW - explicit lyrics 

Night nurse I just relieved says he got a phone call at midnight.  They might have a kidney for him.  

They'll know more later today.  But if it's a go, then he'll have three hours to get ready for an air ambulance that will take him to Huntsville Alabama, for a month.  

(Which means I might not have a relief nurse, for tonight.)  

He's complaining about how he's not going to get any sleep because he has to get ready to possibly leave his house for a month.  (Me, I just hope he doesn't have to go through all this for a false alarm.)  

Archived