Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

19 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

You mean: No One Here Gets Out Alive, right? :806: 

( just jokin' ya. )

You know, driving home last night, I was going back and forth in my head, "Did I type 'no one here' or no one gets...'?  Which one, which one?"  This was a way too long conversation with myself.  I guess that beats the usual conversations, but yeah, you got me.

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

You know your dad was a pretty good drummer when you can name a band after yourself, and you're just the drummer. WTF. I never knew Jason had a band.

He did a very good job at the Zeppelin reunion concert in the mid-2000s.

Jason putting in that work!

5 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Adding to the list of Things White People Love:

Hay rides

Carving pumpkins

tell me I'm wrong

You're wrong.  Definitely on the hay rides.  As for carving pumpkins, it's messy as ****, but I will say rewarding when you carve one where you did it without a kit.  I'd ask what my daughter/wife wanted, then find a picture, draw it on the pumpkin with a pencil, then carve it myself.  

Did a Dr. Who Tardis once for my wife, looked pretty cool.  Haven't carved one in years though, don't really miss it either.

Can somebody explain to Auto Correct that when ending a sentence with a period and quote (or parentheses and quote), the period goes inside the quote, and there shouldn't be another period outside it?  (Or at least that it should, some times?)  (Like right there?) 

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Can somebody explain to Auto Correct that when ending a sentence with a period and quote (or parentheses and quote), the period goes inside the quote, and there shouldn't be another period outside it?  (Or at least that it should, some times?)  (Like right there?) 

Voice control putting "oh" before commas is the worst.

Archived