Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

One of the best games ever was against those Broncos. Watching that Super bowl now. 

That first quarter was so bad. Then... 

Opening kickoff, late hit out of bounds from Denver on the Washington kick returner.  Wasn't called, commentators didn't flinch or mention it.  In today's NFL that would've been a guaranteed 15-yarder.

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

That was Nerys who always had the LAL clan tag. Ivan and I would always run with the CALI tag. You old senile light skin Ryan Hollins lookin ass

Ryan Hollins is the ****ing WORST.  Makes Skip Bayless look like the best sports commentator of all time.  I watched a little First Take today and couldn't believe the **** that was coming out of that dudes mouth.

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Any of y’all ever hiked in Great Smoky?  I’m feeling the call of the wild lately.

Went there a few years ago, before they had that huge fire.  Rented a cabin and spent a week all around there.  Nice area.  Lots of bears.

15 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Way to spoil Powder for me. I was planning on finally seeing it this weekend. Jerk.

You can watch Goonies instead now, since you haven't seen that one yet either.

P.S.  They find the treasure and save their homes from becoming foreclosures.

Image result for goonies truffle shuffle animated gif

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Cousin taped me sleeping because he saw i kept stopping my breathing.  Need to get that looked at.

Did he tell you it was because he kept putting his hand over your mouth and nose?

😁

Seriously though ..sleep apnea is no joke. Hope you like sounding like Darth Vader. 

45 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Seriously though ..sleep apnea is no joke. Hope you like sounding like Darth Vader. 

I'm still absorbing it, looked like i stopped for a good 20 seconds then started chocking.  My girl says i snore based on position so she wasn't ready to say it was, but seeing too since she spent the night changed her mind.  When i have bad reactions to meds, one of the things that happens is anxiety i won't breathe or just stop when i sleep if i can't breathe through my nose.  Like my subconscious has been trying to tell me but i didn't understand it.

12 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

P.S.  They find the treasure and save their homes from becoming foreclosures.

Wow. I'm speechless. On one hand, had zero plans on seeing it ever so people would continue saying "You've. NEVER. seen. Goonies??"  everytime I tell them. On the other, knowing how it ends deadens the reaction. Verbal Kint is Keyser Soze. 

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm still absorbing it, 

Not oxygen

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm still absorbing it, looked like i stopped for a good 20 seconds then started chocking.  My girl says i snore based on position so she wasn't ready to say it was, but seeing too since she spent the night changed her mind.  When i have bad reactions to meds, one of the things that happens is anxiety i won't breathe or just stop when i sleep if i can't breathe through my nose.  Like my subconscious has been trying to tell me but i didn't understand it.

Get it checked out man.  My dad did about 8-9 years ago, did a sleep study and has sleep apnea.  He wanted me to do a sleep study back then, but I never did.  My wife told me that she saw me stop breathing for 15 seconds or so years ago after my dad was diagnosed and was worried, as this would occur fairly often. 

I had also put on a lot of weight back then which I'm sure is what started it all for me along with severe allergies to dust.  Reason I'm bringing up the dust allergy is because 3 years or so ago, we took out all the carpet in the house and put in vinyl flooring.  Prior to that, when I'd go to bed, I'd usually wake up and the reaction to the dust would cause so much mucus draining that it would leave one side of my head feeling heavy as a brick (depending what side I slept on).  It also made it where I couldn't breathe through my nose pretty much ever.  We dusted, cleaned the sheets regularly, vacuumed the carpet, etc., didn't matter.

After taking out the carpet, the drainage has been minimal and I can breathe through my nose again, etc. and my wife noticed that I stopped having those sleep apnea episodes since then, along with no longer snoring (which I used to do every night).  But, I got lucky that I was able to find away to prevent it from happening, so unless you have severe allergies that mess with you like that, I'd not suggest ignoring a sleep test and potentially getting a CPAP machine.

It was cooler here today, mostly overcast but very muggy.

On another note, my last ex-GF emailed me today (new account because I blocked her old one) to say that I was the best kisser, that she thinks of me often, and misses me. This after she married another woman a couple of years ago. I won't respond. This has been her MO since we met twenty some years ago. 

Over it!

Archived