Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Old Bay is like the 9th inning closer of spices. Used in the right situation, it kicks ass, but if you try to Davey Martinez it and make it one of your main spices, you're just gonna end up sitting in  the  corner, all alone, pondering the meaning of life.

Not that we live paycheck to paycheck, but with 12 hours left in the pay period had a good bit of money left over in the budget.

Life: What?? You got money you wanted to save??

Wife calls: Car needs a $200 repair job. 

Not bad in the realm of car repairs, but c'mon. 

17 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Not that we live paycheck to paycheck, but with 12 hours left in the pay period had a good bit of money left over in the budget.

Life: What?? You got money you wanted to save??

Wife calls: Car needs a $200 repair job. 

Not bad in the realm of car repairs, but c'mon. 

I'm starting to realize that being an adult is all about handling random nonsense...

4 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Never. How dare you? You dirty bronco fan. 

When I first played call of duty with you years ago, you and your little Bakersfield buddies had an "LAL" clan tag, and were talking about Kobe...

Hmmm....

2 hours ago, CrypticVillain said:

however, I don't see any Lawry's Seasoned Salt... Bruh...

::lifts wine glass, extends pinky, look a down nose at MLS::

Lawrys?  We use lava salt these days, playa.   

pmplsvhmdfn01.jpg.142ccd6a403297dab2d7f5178b3c6185.jpg

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Old Bay is like the 9th inning closer of spices. Used in the right situation, it kicks ass, but if you try to Davey Martinez it and make it one of your main spices, you're just gonna end up sitting in  the  corner, all alone, pondering the meaning of life.

Reminds of adobo, aka captain save it all.  If you start with it the ph balance of your blood will change.

8 minutes ago, Chew said:

When I first played call of duty with you years ago, you and your little Bakersfield buddies had an "LAL" clan tag, and were talking about Kobe...

Hmmm....

That was Nerys who always had the LAL clan tag. Ivan and I would always run with the CALI tag. You old senile light skin Ryan Hollins lookin ass

8 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

That was Nerys who always had the LAL clan tag. Ivan and I would always run with the CALI tag. You old senile light skin Ryan Hollins lookin ass

I don't give a **** about the names of your little gamer friends.  

Meet me at the bench and we can finally settle this beef.  I'd rather punch you in the face and then drag your unconscious body into the RTT for all to see, but you're the type dude to talk trash and then call the cops after you get your ass beat.  

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This post makes too much sense...

Speaking of cooking, my wife cooks nearly every day, I'm thankful... The bamma doesn't clean as she cooks though. I want to say something, but she coooks nearly everyday and likes it. 😂

11 minutes ago, Chew said:

I don't give a **** about the names of your little gamer friends.  

Meet me at the bench and we can finally settle this beef.  I'd rather punch you in the face and then drag your unconscious body into the RTT for all to see, but you're the type dude to talk trash and then call the cops after you get your ass beat.  

Let’s go. Everyone knows you light in the boots. 

Archived