Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

On 5/21/2019 at 1:35 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

I've developed a taste for La Croix.  Any lingering doubts about being a middle aged white guy have been put to rest.  

Nothing against flavored seltzers in general, just the brand La Croix, in that it's a pretentious "French" sounding name from an all american company.  And they go even further, with their grapefruit flavor belng labeled "pamplemousse."   I looked at the can and was like WTF flavor is that?  About as bad as some of the "mineral" waters you can buy that are really just tap water from some random place in upstate NY.  I guess I'm not a fan of that kind of marketing to attract people by faking being upscale, effective though it may be.  (For the record, I bought it because it was on sale, and will go back to the Bubbly brand next time).  

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Got a sous vide.  Lunch for tomorrow is underway.

Put Warhead36’s injured hand in there. It’ll increase the blood flow. If he falls asleep and forgets, you’ll have dinner for tomorrow too. #winwin

22 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I hate getting to work early in the morning expecting to take a dump in peace....but then you get someone constantly tugging on a closed stall door while you're trying to give an offering to the porcelain gods

I feel ya. I don't get the traffic you do, but our stall door isn't obvious that it's occupied. The lock mechanism you can see is metallic and the to know the lock is engaged the you either have to look into the gap to see the bolt engaged OR discern that the line on the lock is perfectly horizontal 90°. 86°=not locked. Some of my coworkers with poor eyeset have to tug on the door. 

8 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I feel ya. I don't get the traffic you do, but our stall door isn't obvious that it's occupied. The lock mechanism you can see is metallic and the to know the lock is engaged the you either have to look into the gap to see the bolt engaged OR discern that the line on the lock is perfectly horizontal 90°. 86°=not locked. Some of my coworkers with poor eyeset have to tug on the door. 

So you get the tug on the stall + awkward eye contact situation?

3 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

So you get the tug on the stall + awkward eye contact situation?

fortunately not. Angle of door gap and positioning of toilet (handicap accessible) prevents awkward eye contact. We had one guy who WOULD look int the other gap (hinge side of door).

14 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's amazing how one innocent joke can be the final thing that blows your cover. My memory is damn good.

Who did you figure out now?  Cause there are a couple of posters I have a strong feeling are former posters, but can't make a definite ID yet.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I go to the bathroom on the other side of bathroom when I gotta poop cause my boss can hear me and it’s uncomfortable knowing that. 

When I was working in the office, the first floor was other businesses non-related to ours and there wasn't that many people that worked there, especially men.  So even though I was on the 3rd/4th floor over the years there, I'd head down to the 1st floor to drop a deuce.  Nobody was ever in there and it was rare anyone would come in while I was in there.  

I couldn't stand going to the one on my floor.  There were only 3 stalls, one was a Cadillac stall (Handicap).  I'd usually go in that one or the first one to leave the middle stall as a buffer stall.  And all the time, someone would come in after I did and go into the middle stall and ignore the buffer. 

3 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I hate getting to work early in the morning expecting to take a dump in peace....but then you get someone constantly tugging on a closed stall door while you're trying to give an offering to the porcelain gods

A few years ago I worked in an office that had two stalls, but they were pretty tight.  And there was this one guy that worked on our floor that would come in and just lay waste early in the afternoon sometimes.  And...his ass would make noises that I didn't know were humanly possible, the first time I heard it I thought it was a joke.  Like you'd be sitting there, minding your own business, playing on your iPhone and this 6'5 ginger monster would come barging into the mens room like like he was being chased.  Bust into the next stall and his ass would just explode, very similar to Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber.  I mean, I've taken some monster dumps in my day that have freaked me out but this dude was on another planet.  And on top of that, he was moaning, making noises...so he'd be ****ting his brains out, making all sorts of noises but he'd be like "ohhhhh huhhhhhh uhhhhhhh oh goddamn....uuuuuhhhhhhhh" EVERY.  TIME.  

It would take all my strength to keep from laughing.  I got caught in there with him probably 5 or 6 times, but sometimes my coworkers would come in our offices doubled over in laughter.  

My rule of thumb when he'd come charging in (or anyone else who'd come in) would be to make a noise with my belt buckle or cough or something...make a noise and let whoever know that someones got it occupied.  Last thing I wanted was to see that dudes panicked face cause he couldn't make it in time when he realized he picked the wrong door.

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I mean, I've taken some monster dumps in my day that have freaked me out but this dude was on another planet.  And on top of that, he was moaning, making noises...so he'd be ****ting his brains out, making all sorts of noises but he'd be like "ohhhhh huhhhhhh uhhhhhhh oh goddamn....uuuuuhhhhhhhh" EVERY.  TIME.  

This is what I imagined

Image result for mr mackey poop gif

Just be glad you don't have to work with insane people who smear it on the walls.

Worked at a plant briefly out of hs that was so foul the only thing you'd be looking at was your fictional happy place while you tried to **** or piss

I never saw a soul clean that bathroom, ever

Archived