Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Glory hole eye contact is worse than stall eye sight. 

Peeking through the hole in search of something, are ya?  

Guess we know which side of the gloryhole you're on.  

Coworker was telling us about his weekend.

Coworker: "Yeah, we went to a retro-arcade. 200 classic pinball machines and 50+ arcade games. $30 bucks and we stayed 10 hours"

Me in my head: "200 pinball machines, 50 arcade games, 10 hours, zero women"

19 hours ago, Chew said:

On today's episode of "feeling old yet?"

I told Alexa to, "Set a musical alarm to Wu-Tang Clan protect ya neck at 7 am tomorrow".

I come down this morning my wife says, "Your alarm worked. Ridiculous." Then, I hear my 6YO say, "Alexa, play Wu-Tang Clan"

Toy Story 4 is the one that truly throws me. I was like 8, singing along to "You Got A Friend In Me " when the first one came out.

Also, Avengers 4, hearing people say"Its so awesome, I grew up on this/it was an important part of my childhood".

I was 19-20 when Iron Man came out.

And Tom Brady... ****ing android. I WAS THIRTEEN WHEN HE WON HIS FIRST SB.

All my dreams are  nutty. Like 5 out of 7 days.

My last one involved some kind of global event. Not sure it was a meteor, pandemic or what.

I just remember waking up strangely in the house I grew up in in Waldorf, and my Aunt had rushed into the house  to get me to go somewhere. I think I had train or plane tickets. Sky was ashy grey, and the last thing I remember was walking on those flat escalators in some kind of terminal. Was dead quiet though, and people were crying. That was Sunday night.

I mostly just treat them as normal now, but some have shaken me, with vivid nightmares going back over 20 years.

Archived