Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

19 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

So you combine three different rubs along with all the other stuff?  

Yep, **** it.   LOL.  My wife prefers her ribeyes butt ass naked with some soy, I like mine  oozing with flavor juice.  

Sure, I was stoned out of my mind, but I'm still convinced I put together the most flavorful steak west of the Mississippi that day.  And the wife was egging me on the whole time as I asked her if she thought all this **** I added would work.  Only way I cook my steaks now. 

It was like a party in my mouth.  I took a pic so i wouldn't forget what I used LOL.   

20170416_151449.thumb.jpg.857997a34ca074cd71a67a491ba85fe7.jpg

2 hours ago, Chew said:

Yep, **** it.   LOL.  My wife prefers her ribeyes butt ass naked with some soy, I like mine  oozing with flavor juice.  

Sure, I was stoned out of my mind, but I'm still convinced I put together the most flavorful steak west of the Mississippi that day.  And the wife was egging me on the whole time as I asked her if she thought all this **** I added would work.  Only way I cook my steaks now. 

It was like a party in my mouth.  I took a pic so i wouldn't forget what I used LOL.   

20170416_151449.thumb.jpg.857997a34ca074cd71a67a491ba85fe7.jpg

This is like going to the soda machine and filling your cup up with a little bit of everything to see what happens.

34 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Thought you were a vegan? 

Ooooooh good catch, @Chew what's up are you flaking on Vegan status?  Or are you like a meat weekend warrior type?

2 hours ago, Chew said:

Cinnamon...........

Image result for dead animated gif

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This is like going to the soda machine and filling your cup up with a little bit of everything to see what happens.

Ooooooh good catch, @Chew what's up are you flaking on Vegan status?  Or are you like a meat weekend warrior type?

Meh, I rarely eat red meat as well, though not vegan. I do set aside 7-8 Fatass Days per year, where I eat/drink what I want, conscience be damned.

2 minutes ago, Chew said:

That picture is over a year old LOL.  6 weeks vegan.  

giphy.gif

Doubtful. Vegans talk about being vegan everyday, multiple times a day.

You mentioned you were vegan about 2 weeks ago and someone had to point out you claimed to be vegan the second time.

I'm throwing a challenge flag on this vegan claim

25 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Doubtful. Vegans talk about being vegan everyday, multiple times a day.

You mentioned you were vegan about 2 weeks ago and someone had to point out you claimed to be vegan the second time.

I'm throwing a challenge flag on this vegan claim

🤣

I do it on and off when trying to lose weight.  I'm not a Whole Foods hipster vegan.  I'm not vegan because I love the planet and animals.  Earth can eat **** and deal with it.  And i I think lambs are cute but also delicious. 

Vegan diet combined with rigorous cardio shreds the lbs.  Nothing more to it.  Another 20 lbs and I'll reintroduce regular eats, like Doc's aunt.

Archived