Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 minutes ago, Chew said:

So Captain Marvel dropped in theaters March 8, and will release on Blu-ray and DVD June 11? That's awfully fast.

Yeah man, that stuff is at lightning speed now.  It used to be theater...6 months later DVD...6 months later cable/HBO.  I ain't complaining though. 

Just saw the Godzilla trailer again.  I love me some Godzilla, but my boy looks bloated as hell in the new one.  It looks like the FX people took a Jimmy Dean sausage roll, painted it green and stuck a tiny head on it.  

49 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Just saw the Godzilla trailer again.  I love me some Godzilla, but my boy looks bloated as hell in the new one.  It looks like the FX people took a Jimmy Dean sausage roll, painted it green and stuck a tiny head on it.  

:rofl89:

I had really high hopes for Godzilla when I saw the first teaser 6 months ago.  I'm hoping it delivers.  The early reviews have been pretty positive, but I'm not sure it'll be a gamechanger like I so wanted it to be.  

I grew up watching Godzilla, I'm so happy they went all in after giving us a talkie Godzilla movie in the last one.  Sometimes in the old movies I'm too blazed to fast forward the plan to finally beat him, theres no excuses to be making Godzilla movies like that anymore.  Monsters > People

7 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

After my first sexual experience, I apologized for not lasting longer. She told me it was ok and that I’d get better with experience. She was wrong.

at least your efficient?  Dick game concise?  

Archived