Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

16 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Finally got a job as a chemist. 

First priority: come up with a concoction to fuse those ankles back together.

Sup y'all? I know it's been a long time but I've been getting my s*** together here in Tulsa Oklahoma. It's been a rough going. Trying to make a living taking care of dogs and cats that I get to know and love for years, and then the inevitable happens.

I have a woman who is 7 years older than me, in her forties. I've had to learn a lot and how to act accordingly.

Everything is still going smoothly.

Unlike docks ankles.

My lady and I are going to watch the original teenage mutant Ninja turtles movie in a theater tomorrow night.

Hail.

6 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

First priority: come up with a concoction to fuse those ankles back together.

Sup y'all? I know it's been a long time but I've been getting my s*** together here in Tulsa Oklahoma. It's been a rough going. Trying to make a living taking care of dogs and cats that I get to know and love for years, and then the inevitable happens.

I have a woman who is 7 years older than me, in her forties. I've had to learn a lot and how to act accordingly.

Everything is still going smoothly.

Unlike docks ankles.

My lady and I are going to watch the original teenage mutant Ninja turtles movie in a theater tomorrow night.

Hail.

Went through the same thing at 24. She was 46. Changed everything. Everything. Crossed the rubicon.

Kylie Jenner is the youngest self-made* billionaire ever. 

*By self-made I meant her fame is directly tied to her half sister spreading her legs to a no name rapper on tape 15+ years ago.

That said, she's used that ill gotten fame to make crazy dollars. Good for her. But let's not pretend...Kylie wouldn't have a millionth of that money had Kim K not made that tape.

Archived