Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

This is metal AF. 🤘

Yeah that's Edith Bunker and Alice Cooper.

Alice Cooper is a Phoenix staple to the rest of the world like Roger Clyne (of the Refreshments) is a Phoenix staple to people in Phoenix.

(Just how far down do you wanna go? We can talk about it over a cup of Joe"

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Carried two QBs last year and Alex still has a satellite on his leg, but on the roster.  Someone gonna get their feelings hurt.

The idea of Keenum, Smith, McCoy and Jay grinding film this offseason is not unpleasant.

4 men enter, 2 men leave...

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I keep being told theres still time for us to screw this up, which is technically true.  We get Vikings Case, look out.

We trading for Diggs and Thielen too? 😁

But yeah...Keenum is better than any scrub QB on the roster and he's cheap this year. 

7 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

We trading for Diggs and Thielen too? 😁

But yeah...Keenum is better than any scrub QB on the roster and he's cheap this year. 

I'd rather we just accept the suck we put ourselves in for once, rather than some gump who's gonna get us just enough wins to be pissed off come draft day 2020.

We are not the 2017 Vikes. We know how this story is gonna end.

52 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Man, y'all got me freaking out. I read a couple articles...HOLY 😻💩

(But I think we should take it to RTT  Stadium to avoid trouble...IONTOP may not know we got shut down for football talk).

I wish we could have a dedicated football talk thread in here.  I despise threads in the stadium.  ATN isn't bad though.

I mus be living under a rock, when did silver dinner have an identity crisis and get an artisan chef for their menu?  I went in for burger, a shake, and a juke box, and thought I was looking at menu for different restaurant.  Does your organic kale come in medium rare? No? 

Ok...so I'm sitting at a red light, and out of my right peripheral I can see something moving around. 

I look in my rearview, and the dude behind me must have noticed my faded Redskins hats in my back window...he was waving a flag like crazy! It was the same pattern as my grocery bag holder...those are the traffic moments I don't mind. 

I know someone else is just as crazy as I am. 👌

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I mus be living under a rock, when did silver dinner have an identity crisis and get an artisan chef for their menu?  I went in for burger, a shake, and a juke box, and thought I was looking at menu for different restaurant.  Does your organic kale come in medium rare? No? 

A couple of years ago.  Their head chef and founder even appeared on Chopped on the Food Network and won.

Archived