Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

22 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Dont brag about your customer service record then are rushing me out the door the second the clock hits closed talking about how far you live.  Nobody has every cared where i live in regard to this matter in entire my professional life.

I find that as the years go by, my interactions with employees causes  me to make an effort  to remember that they are exactly that, and not customers (with me having to restrain myself like an employee)

It's something else

24 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I find that as the years go by, my interactions with employees causes  me to make an effort  to remember that they are exactly that, and not customers (with me having to restrain myself like an employee)

It's something else

I can dig it.

My dad says there's a difference between being kind and nice.  I don't expect people to be as kind as I am, just hope they see how I roll and think about it.

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I've started re-binge watching 24.  Usually on as background noise while cooking or whatever.  But that is a show that held up well IMO.  On season 5 I think.

You need to binge watch Dragnet. :806:

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Dont brag about your customer service record then are rushing me out the door the second the clock hits closed talking about how far you live.  Nobody has every cared where i live in regard to this matter in entire my professional life.

Maybe you just caught me on an off day. Maybe their kid needs picked up/taken to some event? Maybe someone is sick.

1 minute ago, Elessar78 said:

Maybe you just caught me on an off day. Maybe their kid needs picked up/taken to some event? Maybe someone is sick.

Maybe me, too?  I think we can all tell the difference when someone is done for the day versus really needing to go because I've lost count the number of times being on the other end of that.  I get your point, but I coulda really used another minute or two to finish and he was badgering me with 10 minutes left to point of getting annoying.  He was ready to go, turned lights out and locked the door while I was in there.

I think we all can empathize with people about how crazy life is, but we all still have jobs to do, and I think it's important to have a modicum of professionalism/human decency when directly dealing with customers.

No one really cares how your day is going. It's just a brutal fact of life. When have a job to do, your bad day has to momentarily take a backseat 

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

For some reason, Dave Chapelle's "Black Bush " skit popped up in my news feed.  Damn that **** is still hilarious, and damn near clairvoyant. 😯

Wife put the Chappelle Show on the other night, watching the episode with the "if the internet was a real place" skit and the Little John skit :rofl89:that show never gets old.

That season 3 skit of "Back in 94" about Tupac was solid gold........NSFW - Explicit Lyrics

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/cio5rg/chappelle-s-show-tupac-is-still-alive---uncensored

We're about to get hit with one of those bomb cyclones.  Blizzard warning across half of Colorado, 10-12 inches of snow, 50 MPH sustained winds.  Denver gov't and all school systems closed, airport closed. 

I called the work snow line....lady updated it for today, she said report to work on time. 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Wife put the Chappelle Show on the other night, watching the episode with the "if the internet was a real place" skit and the Little John skit :rofl89:that show never gets old.

That season 3 skit of "Back in 94" about Tupac was solid gold........NSFW - Explicit Lyrics

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/cio5rg/chappelle-s-show-tupac-is-still-alive---uncensored

Tupac, Rest In Peace.

”Ok, I will!”

13 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Y’all are wrong about Sopranos and should call Jody Arias in prison regularly. She’ll set you straight. 

I'll be sure to pick up the Sopranos DVD box set from a clearance bargain bin and send it to you with an autographed photo of Drea de Matteo for Christmas.......

Image result for Adriana La Cerva

2 hours ago, Chew said:

We're about to get hit with one of those bomb cyclones.  Blizzard warning across half of Colorado, 10-12 inches of snow, 50 MPH sustained winds.  Denver gov't and all school systems closed, airport closed. 

I called the work snow line....lady updated it for today, she said report to work on time. 

If you run to work nekkid they'll think the blizzard came early and they'll cancel work. 

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'll be sure to pick up the Sopranos DVD box set from a clearance bargain bin and send it to you with an autographed photo of Drea de Matteo for Christmas.......

Let's pick up this conversation in 2028 when no one will be talking about Breaking Bad after 20 years because it's a cheap knockoff and irrelevant.

Archived