Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

17 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Baby, de toda' ere' la mejor

Cuerpo perfecto y cara linda sin error
Con poca ropa por si acaso hace calor
Que yo quiero que tú sube y baje' como elevador, elevador

I bet you dance in front of the mirror singing this ****.  Buttermilk ass dude. 

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Bold take:

The Sopranos doesn’t hold up...at all.  

The acting is awful and it’s unbelievably boring and slow.

bruh, that's what we were trying to tell everyone a month or two ago.  Great when it came out, game changer series.  But watching it again 10-12 years later, just boring as hell.  I tried to rewatch it a while back and couldn't make it out of season 1 (IIRC), just zero give a ****s about it anymore.  

Now The Wire, I could binge watch that multiple times a year and never get tired of it.  Same with Breaking Bad, Rescue Me, The Shield (looking at you @skinsmarydu ) and some others.

44 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

bruh, that's what we were trying to tell everyone a month or two ago.  Great when it came out, game changer series.  But watching it again 10-12 years later, just boring as hell.  I tried to rewatch it a while back and couldn't make it out of season 1 (IIRC), just zero give a ****s about it anymore.  

Now The Wire, I could binge watch that multiple times a year and never get tired of it.  Same with Breaking Bad, Rescue Me, The Shield (looking at you @skinsmarydu ) and some others.

Y’all are wrong about Sopranos and should call Jody Arias in prison regularly. She’ll set you straight. 

Archived