Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

13 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

I have not been to San Diego in forever... Where should I tell a friend to go? 

I'm fond of beaches,bars and food....Amplified  Ale works  is a usual

Cool advertising, but honestly, I haven't met many people (man or woman) that wouldn't be considered physically attractive to somebody if they just dropped some lb's  and maybe took a shower,  brushed their teeth, etc. 

There's this girl that works at my pharmacy, probably same age range as me (29-32ish), and she's pretty now, but, kinda heavyset. Dawg, if she dropped like 35-40 lbs, she'd have dudes hanging onto her car with her driving at full speed, trying to get her number 😂. Naturally beautiful and one of the prettiest smiles I've ever seen 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Cool advertising, but honestly, I haven't met many people (man or woman) that wouldn't be considered physically attractive to somebody if they just dropped some lb's  and maybe took a shower,  brushed their teeth, etc. 

There's this girl that works at my pharmacy, probably same age range as me (29-32ish), and she's pretty now, but, kinda heavyset. Dawg, if she dropped like 35-40 lbs, she'd have dudes hanging onto her car with her driving at full speed, trying to get her number 😂. Naturally beautiful and one of the prettiest smiles I've ever seen 

Girl like that at my gym, too.  She'd squash me.  Beautiful face.

22 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Girl like that at my gym, too.  She'd squash me.  Beautiful face.

Buy low/smash high, brother.

She puttin' in the werk already. Right now she Jared Goff with Jeff Fisher. Be her McVay. Be. Her. McVay. 

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Looks like McVay has a brown belt with black shoes. Man I don't even know where to begin. Just when you think you know a guy...

Now we need somebody to sneak a pic of him in dress socks and sandals, caught off guard. If only for the lulz (and to of course make you descend further into darkness)

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Looks like McVay has a brown belt with black shoes. Man I don't even know where to begin. Just when you think you know a guy...

He's gorgeous with a job. I'm down. That's the small **** we women can fix.

"Wear this belt, honey...and I'll tie you up with it later..."🤓

🌀🤹‍♀️

🌀🤹‍♀️

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So I was reviewing the forum rules looking for something and learned there is an ES Facebook page.  I had no clue.

Same here.  Just looked and its been since 2017 since there were any new posts.  Looks like the majority of the last wave of posts linked to the Redskins Blog that TK and them do weekly too.

They have a point that people have a right to say what they want to say but today's artist, in general, needs to do a better job of making sure people can understand what they are saying.  This is especially true with contemporary rap, the mumble rap thing is getting kinda ridiculous, but as long as I can understand what you saying, do you, not every song is meant to be Grammy award-winning.  

Especially liked how they felt about that Post Malone song, that was encouraging.

Archived