Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ok, so obviously even though st Patrick’s day is tomorrow, people are drinking tonight since it’s Saturday. But what happens in 2021 when st Patty’s day is on a Wednesday? Do we drink the weekend before? The weekend after? The whole week? The whole month???

Yes.

54 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ok, so obviously even though st Patrick’s day is tomorrow, people are drinking tonight since it’s Saturday. But what happens in 2021 when st Patty’s day is on a Wednesday? Do we drink the weekend before? The weekend after? The whole week? The whole month???

I reccomend going to Savannah Georgia for the entire week. It's always St Pattys day for a week at the least. 

12 minutes ago, clietas said:

I reccomend going to Savannah Georgia for the entire week. It's always St Pattys day for a week at the least. 

I've lived there. It's  BANANAS. The whole damn town is Irish. 

I wasn't married then, and all of my life, my maiden name had been mispronounced. It's not common at all. 

But never once there. For 6 years, I never had to correct anyone. 😁

I always like the Chart House in Old Town Alexandria for brunch. Decent salad bar and the individual meals are delicious. Prices are affordable, not outrageous although they can climb depending on what you order. Plus the scenery is great if you get a riverside table. 

Archived