Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Metro is like land of milk and honey in regards to fine ass women period let alone professional compared to VRE, but I'm getting tired of playing Human Tetris with people allergic to deodorant. Decisions decisions.

Used to call that “Metro Candy” in my DC days

On 7/17/2018 at 5:02 PM, Mournblade said:

I think grapefruit has replaced watermelon as my favorite fruit. Nothing beats biting into a juicy, vitamin rich grapefruit first thing in the morning. 

Grapefruit interferes with a lot of different medications, so watch out for that (dad can't touch it anymore)

36 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Used to call that “Metro Candy” in my DC days

I know that's right.  Lots of "don't know they hot"s, Brickhouse white women, and the eternal MILFs with no ring on they finger.  Still not gonna be that guy that hallas at every chick that has ear buds in, but damn, I'd rather see happens then something  like Tinder. 

But my future wife more likely rides VRE, the "got my **** together" ratio I picked up on quickly.  Back in a new world, had 4 underage Latina chicks halla at me passing through yesterday, so I know I need to watch myself with all these "opportunities".  Everything that glitter aint gold.

35 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Grapefruit interferes with a lot of different medications, so watch out for that (dad can't touch it anymore)

Definitely interferes with statins. I quit taking those last summer and still haven't started eating grapefruit and I prefer grapefruit juice to orange juice in the morning.

So normally I have a beard, length varies depending on the time of year.  But it's a full beard, none the less.  I usually try to piss the wife off a couple time of year and trim it down to something like a handlebar mustache, **** like that.  

She hates it when I do this too, but I just shaved it into a Justin Timberlake Motherlover beard....

NSFW - Explicit Lyrics

Last day in Reykjavik.  We met a couple from Philly last night passing through on their way to Ireland for a wedding.  Med students at Drexel and big Eagles fans.  Bought em a couple Caucasians at The Lebowski Bar and rained Redskins love on them all night.  Really nice kids and we had a blast!

#abide

Archived