Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Destiny's child seemed to drown out all of those other female r&b groups from what I remember, towards the end of the '90s.

TLC released that last album in '98-'99, and after tgat, I can't think of many groups that openly competed with them. There was that one group  (3LW) that I remember, but not many others 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah i guess so, even though that beatdown triggered some of my earlier childhood moments, when she would cross me over in soccer or j me up on the court. I'm in NJ with her and her family, also checking out the last of the renovations to our grandmother's house

Lol, she older? 

This convo gave me flashbacks to our video game days, where she was intelligent enough to to find one move I couldn't stop and Joe Gibbs it down my throat until I could stop it, it was adorable (we're 2 years apart)  PS4 is first playstation I haven't owned, and she invited me into a trap with some Modern Warfare one day, had to dig deep into my goldeneye days to keep from getting embarrassed in front of my nephews.

Glad you get to see your grandma, cherish that, all mmy grandparents were dead before I graduated college.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Lol, she older? 

This convo gave me flashbacks to our video game days, where she was intelligent enough to to find one move I couldn't stop and Joe Gibbs it down my throat until I could stop it, it was adorable (we're 2 years apart)  PS4 is first playstation I haven't owned, and she invited me into a trap with some Modern Warfare one day, had to dig deep into my goldeneye days to keep from getting embarrassed in front of my nephews.

Yes, this is my older sister (from my dad's first marriage).

Unfortunately, my grandmother died back in 2013, and my sister  (along with her husband), my dad, and I have been managing the estate since, renovating it for the last 2 years, and at this point the basement is the last area left.

There's actually a picture of the three of us (including my brother) in that Show Yourselves thread, a few years before she passed away.

I can't put Soul II Soul (Back To Life) on for most favorite song since they weren't all female iirc, so my top probably has to be SWV 

Remember riding around with my mom with that playing on the radio around the time it came out

Edit, damn, they were fine (probably still are... I think Eddie George married one of them)

HOA sent out an email warning of increased rattlesnake sightings in our neighborhood lately and to be careful around the greenspaces and sidewalks.

You can't tell black people stuff like that.  Wife and i discussed it, our kid will never be allowed to play outside.  Ever.  

4 hours ago, Chew said:

HOA sent out an email warning of increased rattlesnake sightings in our neighborhood lately and to be careful around the greenspaces and sidewalks.

You can't tell black people stuff like that.  Wife and i discussed it, our kid will never be allowed to play outside.  Ever.  

I’m a get a woman pregnant just so my kid can bully your kid. 

Archived