Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 minutes ago, Chew said:

I can dig it.  Aren't you kind of unnecessarily burning an extra day of leave, though? 

I usually change my telework day to Mondays when coming off vacation, even after being off Sunday.  Gotta ease back into responsibility, man.  Adulting sucks. 

Unlimited leave :headbang:

But you are right overall, it's all about easing back in.

27 minutes ago, Chew said:

WTF :chair:

maxresdefault.jpg

I refer back to your post a few weeks back.

Something like money over everything so you set your market price high. MIGHT be forgetting compensation exists in other forms: unlimited vacay. 

33 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Unlimited leave :headbang:

how does that even work in practice?

@Chew , No disrespect to you. Spiff got dem benefits. 

14 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I still feel hungover. 

You have yourself here with folks that can tell you how to come down from that. 

9 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Go get a couplea bottles of Gatorade. 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Doing what? If you don’t mind me asking?

Recruiting.  A job sometimes that makes me think what the **** am I doing with my life, but allows me to work from home and work anywhere, really.  The goal is to make enough money to spend part of winter in Florida and work from there.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I decided to ignore y’all advice and just go work out after taking hella pre work out. 

Doing what? If you don’t mind me asking?

And decided to drink more than any of us advised. Not to mention the rooming situations. 

2 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Chant "Freedom"... 

I hopefully was blocked by the most racist person I have ever had any dealings with...

I know I will let his nonsense ride. It is up to the rest of you to shut that crap down. 

Where's the crater?

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Where's the crater?

Daggone it... I have to figure out how to block people...

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Did yall know the moon causes the tide to rise is complete nonsense? 

If you had a lady that showed you a moon... the tide would rise. Or something like that. 

4 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Riggo, you're a pervert but one with exceptional taste. 

Let's see what the "she-needs-to-eat-a-burger" crowd says about this one.

I have a line, but for her I'll make an exception. I swear someone comes in and says she's not a attractive or would kick them out of bed, I'm throwing the red flag, I don't believe you.  Not doing what other people would do does not make you interesting, stop frontin.

15 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Daggone it... I have to figure out how to block people...

That bad, huh? Posting less is lowering my blood pressure.  Tailgate is going too far, you know it's bad when you go to the stadium for optimism.

Holy cow, I just got the bill for my son's first semester at college.  This one semester will cost about 2/3rds the cost of my entire 4 years in college.

Thank god we have a 529 plan set up to cover these costs.

36 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Cant let message board **** get to you like that dawg.  

20 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Just words on a screen (invisible ones if you put them in Ignore).

I feel better not arguing for hours, but still enjoy talking with yall.  I've had way less time to post, and I see something I don't like I typically say something.  If I don't see it...

Sin, you already know I'm suciptible, goin out of town more, working out more... honestly don't like texting anymore, I call more. I'll be in Manhattan for my 30th (happy birthday, btw, I know it's around here somewhere)

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Recruiting.  A job sometimes that makes me think what the **** am I doing with my life, but allows me to work from home and work anywhere, really.  The goal is to make enough money to spend part of winter in Florida and work from there.

My wife started out with that.  Now works for a company called Trinet.  Works from home (or anywhere with internet) and makes more than I do.  Stick with it.

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

My wife started out with that.  Now works for a company called Trinet.  Works from home (or anywhere with internet) and makes more than I do.  Stick with it.

Good to hear that she's doing well and thanks for the encouragement.  Yep, that's the goal, work from anywhere.  

Archived