Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Speaking of soda, I have been getting this blue cream soda from Safeway.  Has Santa Claus on the front. **** is like heroin. They don't sell a lot of it, and I totally cleaned out their inventory for the 4th. Then had to wait around for their stock to come back, going through cream soda withdrawal.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Speaking of soda, I have been getting this blue cream soda from Safeway.  Has Santa Claus on the front. **** is like heroin. They don't sell a lot of it, and I totally cleaned out their inventory for the 4th. Then had to wait around for their stock to come back, going through cream soda withdrawal.

FYI, cream soda mixes well with bourbon (as does root beer).

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Is that the Frosty one?

Image result for frosty root beer can

4 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

After you said McDonalds.......then tacos, I was like please do not say Taco Bell 

I do indulge in Taco Bell from time to time but certainly do not mistake it for anything close to authentic Mexican.  

1 hour ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Is that the Frosty one?

That IS good root beer.  I haven't had it in forever.  

Trying to eliminate soda, at least during the week.  Man, nothing tastes better than a glass bottle Coke.  Tomorrow for lunch I'm going to that Mexican spot and getting a bunch of tacos and a glass bottle Coke.  Usually treat myself on Fridays but won't be able to.  Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

2 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

My wife and her girls say that... 

Violation, not revoked yet. 

You might underestimate my skills. And I can still throw dem thangs. With speed and accuracy. 

Oh I know old man strength. That's why I'd throw you a bottle of milk and some icy hot, so you could tap into it before throwing your back out ?

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Oh I know old man strength. That's why I'd throw you a bottle of milk and some icy hot, so you could tap into it before throwing your back out ?

haha. You and Ankles have structural issues. 

My back is still strong ask yo momma. 

I do stay icy and hot though. 

NSFW - Language---

Archived