Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

My back is still strong ask yo momma. 

If you knew my mom, you'd erase this :ols:

I do stay icy and hot though. 

Kosher... Don't tell me you'd be the old ass dude in the club with Sean John velour, and captain Kidd's treasure around his neck and ****, looking like you just stepped out of a time machine from a Jagged Edge music video ?

21 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Stop picking on Kosh before he takes you off his pallbearer list 

Not gonna lie... I see death around the corner.  Sin would certainly be one on the list to carry if I didn't want to be cremated. 

My favorite line from this song is ... I was raised...

NSFW - Language...

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

If you knew my mom, you'd erase this :ols:

Kosher... Don't tell me you'd be the old ass dude in the club with Sean John velour, and captain Kidd's treasure around his neck and ****, looking like you just stepped out of a time machine from a Jagged Edge music video ?

1. You wrong for that. hahaha. My mom still looks like attractive for an old as hell woman. Give your mother some credit. Head game ? 

2. Hell no. I am not a club guy at all these days. Although, I did see some Sean John dress clothes at Macys in NYC ... I thought about a shirt. As far as jewels... I admit my ring is icy... I wear a box necklace that only those that know...know. No bling there. My wife stays icy. 

My style is either hood, country club or a mix. I can rock all that crap. It's just an outfit to me. 

11 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

1. You wrong for that. hahaha. My mom still looks like attractive for an old as hell woman. Give your mother some credit. Head game ? 

If by head game you mean your head kicked off a tee, then yeah. :ols: She's not ugly. She likes dating dude's in my age range these days (which used to make me uncomfortable, but now I accept it). 

How the hell did we end up talking about this anyway? ?

Abort mission

If any of yall enjoy watching nature shows, search "unctv andes rainfrog". Absolutely stunning and the newly discoverde shape shifting frog was finally on video recorded after a chase by a snake. Worlds largest mirror, etc. Its called kingdoms of the sky:andes. Me and my neice and nephew all were intrigued and blown away. 

12 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Finally the rain is clearing up. Unfortunately its gonna be another week long rainfest next week.

Pretty soon it's gonna be Waterworld out this ****. Insane, especially for the near dead of summer. Also unsettling, considering it hasn't been all that brutal like I was expecting.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Pretty soon it's gonna be Waterworld out this ****. Insane, especially for the near dead of summer. Also unsettling, considering it hasn't been all that brutal like I was expecting.

Driving to the beach tomorrow. WE've been nice and dry. The tall Allegheny mountains have protected us from your little precipitation problem. 

Archived