Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

29 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I feel better not arguing for hours, but still enjoy talking with yall.  I've had way less time to post, and I see something I don't like I typically say something.  If I don't see it...

Sin, you already know I'm suciptible, goin out of town more, working out more... honestly don't like texting anymore, I call more. I'll be in Manhattan for my 30th (happy birthday, btw, I know it's around here somewhere)

Already had it (9th). Celebrated it last week (while on vacation in NJ), same place you will be

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Already had it (9th). Celebrated it last week (while on vacation in NJ), same place you will be

Fantastic.  I remember you being days weeks older then me tops, glad it went well.  Couple things, but I want to get to world trade center observation deck (my little F U to people who tore down the last one).

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

That bad, huh? Posting less is lowering my blood pressure.  Tailgate is going too far, you know it's bad when you go to the stadium for optimism.

Yeah, just tired of that racist man. I post less because I read more. 

90% of the time someone will beat me to the punch. 

Makes life easier. 

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Fantastic.  I remember you being days weeks older then me tops, glad it went well.  Couple things, but I want to get to world trade center observation deck (my little F U to people who tore down the last one).

Man just left NYC ..7th is my birthday...

Anyway, not sure how long you are going to be there but a city pass is worth the money.  World trade is not on the list though from what I recall. 

The 9/11 memorial is though. 

My wife had never been and we went to the Statue, Top of the Rock, Empire..and something else. 

https://www.citypass.com/new-york?mv_source=rkg&gclid=CjwKCAjw-dXaBRAEEiwAbwCi5jetDpU4gSmn7TWhZFoAVQbUyl3XJk5mUe1xt5D2tc0GO89tZ5zUIRoCeLAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CPCjr9CRt9wCFUKwswodxp4Abg

11 hours ago, China said:

Holy cow, I just got the bill for my son's first semester at college.  This one semester will cost about 2/3rds the cost of my entire 4 years in college.

Thank god we have a 529 plan set up to cover these costs.

Was talking about it last night-know a couple who got divorced just to reduce their stated income to get financial aid. They still live together. It’s oretty fraudulent but also an indictment on the cost of college. Yeah, prob should’ve saved more but the cost of college is such that people even consider this.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The new album is amazing.  Gonna see em in DC Sunday night.

I'm going to see Radiohead Thursday night. Can't wait. 

I'll have to check out more of arctic monkey. I've seen them around for a long time but never actualy listened.

19 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

Well played naked dude, thought Planet Fitness was a "judgement-free zone".

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/nude-man-caught-working-out-at-planet-fitness-thought-it-was-judgement-free-zone-police-say

Or does this belong in the "working out while high" thread?

I've always admired their apparent ability to capitalize on the people's self conscious tendencies.

Archived