Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

My new meds contain Ketamine.  Pretty sure that is a horse tranquilizer.  I'm not that big.

Jeebus, strong stuff. Yes its for horses.

Did K once when I was 16. Ended up laying down in a booth in one o the Roy Rogers in Leesburg Va. Not fun...

On 7/18/2018 at 3:16 PM, LadySkinsFan said:

I got my hair cut short today, a really dykey cut. It's much cooler and it's wash and wear. It's so hot here in TX! 

By August you will be hoping for a hurricane for some relief.:ols:

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I got fired from chipotle like 2 years ago. 

Looking for these chem jobs 

You still looking into Ohio or Texas or whatever comes to you at point? No idea how that relates to IT and demanding experience for entry level positions, but ju's realized I don't remember if you did an internship or not.

Keep pushin, Bruce Banner.

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

My little sister is a worthy adversary as well, couldn't be prouder.

Yeah i guess so, even though that beatdown triggered some of my earlier childhood moments, when she would cross me over in soccer or j me up on the court. I'm in NJ with her and her family, also checking out the last of the renovations to our grandmother's house

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Got my ass whooped several times playing my sister in pool earlier tonight. Didn't even get a shot off one game. goddamn Great White.

32 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah i guess so, even though that beatdown triggered some of my earlier childhood moments, when she would cross me over in soccer or j me up on the court. I'm in NJ with her and her family, also checking out the last of the renovations to our grandmother's house

Am I reading that wrong ?

Archived