Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

12 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I know that's right.  Lots of "don't know they hot"s, Brickhouse white women, and the eternal MILFs with no ring on they finger.  Still not gonna be that guy that hallas at every chick that has ear buds in, but damn, I'd rather see happens then something  like Tinder. 

But my future wife more likely rides VRE, the "got my **** together" ratio I picked up on quickly.  Back in a new world, had 4 underage Latina chicks halla at me passing through yesterday, so I know I need to watch myself with all these "opportunities".  Everything that glitter aint gold.

All that glitters is gonorrhea.

2 hours ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Ovechkin wins ESPY for Best Male Athlete - awaiting MTGTM to explain how a hockey player cannot win a fan-voted, nationwide sports award.

He can win it, as long as it's not a Nascar driver I don't have a problem with anyone winning best athlete. 

But really, it's still just hockey. Come on now. They're just placating the hockey fans on this one letting him win that.

13 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

No procrastination today but the American work day really should be reduced. 9-5 seems obsolete. 30 hour work weeks would be satisfactory, 10-4.

Make a thread about that. I am interested in what others think about that and why. 

22 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I got my hair cut short today, a really dykey cut. It's much cooler and it's wash and wear. It's so hot here in TX! 

pictures... or it didn't happen :)

.........for the record.. God gave me a REALLY short haircut... he's a real trickster/funny-guy sometimes

34 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He can win it, as long as it's not a Nascar driver I don't have a problem with anyone winning best athlete. 

Man, the rtt really needs Bubble Screen for these kind of conversations ?

"Don't be mad because Jimmie Johnson  (or whoever the hell the dominant driver is now) is better at what he does than your sorry Lakers"

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

But really, it's still just hockey. Come on now. They're just placating the hockey fans on this one letting him win that.

ESPN was probably LIVID that he won. The NHL decided to go with NBC for their broadcasting instead of ESPN so they have no motivation to mention hockey at all. You'll just have to accept that he won fair and square and that even casual sports fans loved Ovechkin's drunken partying after winning the Cup (which was awesome).

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Man, the rtt really needs Bubble Screen for these kind of conversations ?

"Don't be mad because Jimmie Johnson  (or whoever the hell the dominant driver is now) is better at what he does than your sorry Lakers"

Nothing beats McD5 trying to tell us that the 2008 Orlando Magic were a generational team.

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

No procrastination today but the American work day really should be reduced. 9-5 seems obsolete. 30 hour work weeks would be satisfactory, 10-4.

I agree Id like to see a thread and why. I'm in another position where there isn't enough time in the day, but all the sudden I'm hourly again as a contractor.  Will my hourly wage go up if we cut back to 30, that's a quarter of my income gone otherwise.

Archived