Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

The best general manager in D.C. is not Mike Rizzo anymore, it's Brian McLellan.

I dunno. Jose Guerrero runs a pretty tight ship at the Chipotle in Farragut West. Consistently through the line in under 4 minutes at peak lunch. 

So Drake canceled several tour dates, including the one here in Denver that was scheduled for this weekend.  We had tickets, and I was planning on beating up some kid and stealing their backstage pass so I could smoke a J and cry with the Beige Messiah. 

Feeling betrayed and confused. 

3 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Stop imagining that moment you two merge into one beige being as you shotgun each other that puff. 

We'd become one giant, sensitive, tearful beige dude.  Kinda like how Station merged into one big troll at the end of Bogus Journey

th?id=OIP.c3LCKKMRI5W9M2qtpGjkXQHaG3&pid

18 minutes ago, Chew said:

Sin must really be trying to make me cry. Hans makes that feel music:rofl89:

Man, that **** was on again this past weekend when I got back. That scene when Coop flies down to the ocean world and comes back to the ship and like 25 years have passed, and Hans hits you right chest with that spacey, chill (yet melodramatic) number.

Gets me every damn time. I remember the poster that dropped for that 2 years before release, which was iirc McConoughey as Cooper, I. Full spacesuit, standing in front of a portal on a moon. Was SO hyped for that movie (up to that point, Contact was really the only movie that hit me in that special place).

Even though it wasn't EVERYTHING I hoped it would be, it was still damn good/entertaining and thought provoking.

For pretty much my entire life, my favorite thing to eat has been a hamburger.  And I don't discriminate.  I love a really good quality burger from a nice restaurant, but after having some beers I'll hit the McDonald's drive through for a double cheeser.  

But rapidly rising up my list and contending for the #1 spot are tacos.  There's this mexican place near where I live that makes them the authentic way: corn tortillas topped with diced onions and cilantro, radish and a lime slice on the side.  Steak, chicken, chorizo, pork, lengua.  The steak is ****ing amazing, so are the chorizo and chicken mixed together.  I want to try the lengua but the others are so good I just don't want to stray from it.  I had these tacos on Saturday evening and have been craving them since.  

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

For pretty much my entire life, my favorite thing to eat has been a hamburger.  And I don't discriminate.  I love a really good quality burger from a nice restaurant, but after having some beers I'll hit the McDonald's drive through for a double cheeser.  

But rapidly rising up my list and contending for the #1 spot are tacos.  There's this mexican place near where I live that makes them the authentic way: corn tortillas topped with diced onions and cilantro, radish and a lime slice on the side.  Steak, chicken, chorizo, pork, lengua.  The steak is ****ing amazing, so are the chorizo and chicken mixed together.  I want to try the lengua but the others are so good I just don't want to stray from it.  I had these tacos on Saturday evening and have been craving them since.  

After you said McDonalds.......then tacos, I was like please do not say Taco Bell 

Archived