Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

that would explain a lot. she's way too flexible and reasonable to be a woman.

Not to mention all the raunchy and sexist stuff we say in here on a constant basis. Let SG26, ren, MissU or Candace read the stuff we say these days, lol. This place would be a nuclear wasteland of shattered egos.

No idea how Mary puts up with us

Can't talk about losing my gains when your hair receding quicker than the french army.

Vive la rogaine

Becoming normal for me to come over to my parents house and encourage them to let me take them the store to get their meds (they've been picking and choosing which ones are more important then food). Water has been off for almost a month now, and my dad is telling me not to get mad at my job for moving the goal post on my raise and promotions which had been limiting my ability to look out for myself and them. Just another reminder that no matter how friendly a business seems, it's still a business. This feeling bothers the hell out of me because my heart won't just accept that as a part of life. Putting out my resume to make more, eventually want to be self-employed after a few more notches under my belt. I got one life to live, I'm not just going to eat this one.

Just wrapped up Tazette's birthday weekend/day.  Today is her actual birthday, turned 8.  Yesterday we celebrated it with her waking up with a new movie (Alvin and the Chipmunks:  Road Chip), followed by opening one gift, then ice cream for breakfast at the local coffee shop.

At lunch, wife went out and got the birthday cupcakes she ordered.  We did that and gave her the remaining gifts.  Tonight, took her out to Dave and Busters to play games and then to her favorite restaurant for dinner (Ruby Tuesdays).

Highlight of the night was on the way to Dave and Busters, she says, "Daddy you might as well take up the for sale sign.  Cause you're bout to get owned at air hockey tonight."

I've had this discussion with a couple of people ever since the Oscar's: who are your top 3 actors? I don't mean personal favorites, perse, I mean who is the best.

Everyone ive spoken to agrees that Daniel Day Lewis hands down is the GOAT. So really the discussion is #2. I'm putting Dicaprio there now. Took me a minute but I'm fully on board with the dude. So my top 3

1. God aka Daniel Day Lewis

2. Dicaprio

3. Denzel

Where are you at?

I don't think i've seen a single movie with daniel day lewis, so i'm intrigued why people claim he is the goat.

There Will Be Blood

See it. Now. Don't eat or speak again--verbally or in text--until you do (if it's really been this long then you need some type of motivation/punishment. Probably should also receive 40 lashes after you see it but whatever).

Then go My Left Foot, Gangs of New York, Lincoln, In the Name of the Father and The Last of the Mohicans. That order.

Dude is seriously the God of Acting. Rename the Oscar's to the Daniel Day Lewis'.

Top 3 movies

1. Shawshank

2. There Will Be Blood

3. Slingbade

Daniel Day Lewis is definitely top 3 on my list. I need to think about my other two picks. There are some very underrated actors and actresses that get no pub because they didn't suck the right dicks or don't look the most attractive. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just had a major idea for a product/service that would blow up if marketed and managed correctly. I'm going to start on a business plan tomorrow. 

Daniel Day Lewis is definitely top 3 on my list. I need to think about my other two picks. There are some very underrated actors and actresses that get no pub because they didn't suck the right dicks or don't look the most attractive.

If it's possible I'd like to keep this just male actors right now. This all started with how Leo compares to others so I'm just trying to keep it simple.

I'm curious as to who you could possibly put above Daniel Day Lewis.

I considered Tom Hanks for my top 3 but I just don't think he has the same type of range as who I ultimately put there.

Good luck on your business idea btw. Be careful who you tell it too (if you want shoot me a PM with details and I'll let you know who you need to talk to next. I got you.)

If it's possible I'd like to keep this just male actors right now. This all started with how Leo compares to others so I'm just trying to keep it simple.

I'm curious as to who you could possibly put above Daniel Day Lewis.

I considered Tom Hanks for my top 3 but I just don't think he has the same type of range as who I ultimately put there.

I wouldn't necessarily put anyone over DDL. My top 3 would just be the best in no particular order. But so far my other two are Edward Norton....and this may be cheating, but a tie between Vincent D'Onofrio and Chiwetel Ejiofor.   

Archived