Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I think Leo and Brad Pitt don't get as much credit as they should as actors.  Both are usually burdened by having to carry films, mostly by being the everyman that everyone can relate too.  It's rare that they get the opportunity to take the kinds of chances that produce the kinda choices that people identify with great acting.  Most of those types of roles are usually supporting in nature.

If anyone doubts that Brad Pitt can get there with the best of them, I suggest watching 12 Monkeys.  The man was brilliant.  

I think Leo and Brad Pitt don't get as much credit as they should as actors.  Both are usually burdened by having to carry films, mostly by being the everyman that everyone can relate too.  It's rare that they get the opportunity to take the kinds of chances that produce the kinda choices that people identify with great acting.  Most of those types of roles are usually supporting in nature.

If anyone doubts that Brad Pitt can get there with the best of them, I suggest watching 12 Monkeys.  The man was brilliant.  

here's the thing (directed towards the last 2 sentences).....he can. And he does. But more often that not, he plays the coolest guy in the room. And the characters are meh.

here's the thing (directed towards the last 2 sentences).....he can. And he does. But more often that not, he plays the coolest guy in the room. And the characters are meh.

I agree, and that's kinda what I'm saying.  He is supposed to play the coolest guy in the room, so that doesn't offer much room for him to explore.  

Speaking of Fury, as an example, he was again tasked with playing the coolest guy in the room.  Imagine if he and Shia LeBoof switched roles.  Pitt would crush something like that.  Instead, he has to always play the leading man which is more bland by design, in a lot of cases.

I agree, and that's kinda what I'm saying.  He is supposed to play the coolest guy in the room, so that doesn't offer much room for him to explore.  

Speaking of Fury, as an example, he was again tasked with playing the coolest guy in the room.  Imagine if he and Shia LeBoof switched roles.  Pitt would crush something like that.  Instead, he has to always play the leading man which is more bland by design, in a lot of cases.

Generally speaking, I think he is willing to take on the safe roles now so as not to damage his reputation.

Had the brownest piss of my life

Kidneys. What are the good for?

Really though..you're probably dehydrated or it's from food coloring/medicine. I'd keep an eye on it though and get with the doctors if it persists. Can't be too careful with that ****.

on a side note..my tough as nails Dad who fell 1 1/2 years ago and broke his back and 17 ribs (oh and punctured a lung) is in the hospital again. Apparently, he developed an infection in his back and all the sudden it exploded in size (they removed 450 cc's of infection) and now he needs multiple surgeries to remove all of it (and probably replace all the rods and screws in his back). On top of that, the infection has given him sepsis. 

It sucks being 3000+ miles away. 

:(

Second consecutive major thunderstorm that has lasted hours on end here. It's officially tornado season. Yippie. "But sir, you'll get swept up before you reach the first marker!"

Then I'll see you in OZ!!!

That's a combo of Empire Strikes Back and Wizard of Oz, Doc. They're movies.

Good luck with pissing poop.

I take a generic multi vitamin and I can't afford any supplements.

B vitamins that aren't absorbed by your body will severely darken your whiz. If your body has enough of them, it'll stop absorbing them. Check the percentages of the B's on your Flintstones gummies. Sometimes they pack them multis with 5 trillion percent B6 and ****. You'll be pissing licorice after a while.

I've taken fish oil for years and never noticed that. Maybe tske it easy on sushi or get your kidneys checked ...?

They don't all release the same way, I suppose. I'm talking like 10-12 years back. I take the Oreds now, and there is no smell at all. Plus I know to freeze them now

Used to go to the gnc around 2004 after work and pick up liquid cap fish oil pills, the kind you took twice a day. You take a leak and the smell is overpowering... like you cannonballed into a giant pile of trout.

technology has gotten a lot better since then, though. Haven't had that issue since I stArted freezing then several years ago. Dude I used to ball with at Andrews back when I had my military ID taught me that.

Archived