Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The other day a recommended story popped up in my Facebook feed about the world's scariest haunted house, McKamey Manor in San Diego.  I got to reading the story and researching it more and it seems pretty intense, the experience lasting hours.  Not sure why anyone would want to put themselves through this though.  

I won't post any of the vids, they actually only allow 2 people at once and you have to apply to be selected to attend after they screen you.  Anyone else heard of that place?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/world-scariest-haunted-house-24-000-person-wait-list-article-1.1985328

The other day a recommended story popped up in my Facebook feed about the world's scariest haunted house, McKamey Manor in San Diego.  I got to reading the story and researching it more and it seems pretty intense, the experience lasting hours.  Not sure why anyone would want to put themselves through this though.  

I won't post any of the vids, they actually only allow 2 people at once and you have to apply to be selected to attend after they screen you.  Anyone else heard of that place?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/world-scariest-haunted-house-24-000-person-wait-list-article-1.1985328

I found a youtube video with someone talking about it. Video footage of someone slapping and choking the guy.

"Did anyone physically assault you during your time in there"

"No".

WTF? Yes they did.

the videos i scanned didn't make it seem scary. made it seem like mental and physical torture.

I found a youtube video with someone talking about it. Video footage of someone slapping and choking the guy.

"Did anyone physically assault you during your time in there"

"No".

WTF? Yes they did.

the videos i scanned didn't make it seem scary. made it seem like mental and physical torture.

Yeah, it's supposed to be like a real life horror event.  Saw one clip where they bind and gag people, blind fold, stuffed into a coffin, etc.  Dumped worms, ****roaches, etc. on them.  One guy had his head encased in some glass case with snakes.  

Very sick and twisted, nothing I would participate in.  I love horror movies and all that, but to physically allow someone to do that to me, hell no.

Now that I finally got a PS4 (January) I need to get in some games with y'all too. I'm just not good at shooters, would need training. But I'd be down for some ES squad gaming.

I mostly just play NHL and Fallout. Have had an EASHL club team with a couple cousins and friends going since NHL 11. I play goalie. I got the Uncharted PS4 because I loved the Uncharted games that I played but I haven't cracked it open yet.

Next game on the docket for me is gonna be FIFA and MLB The Show when it comes out. Which will officially absorb my life when that day comes lol.

Now that I finally got a PS4 (January) I need to get in some games with y'all too. I'm just not good at shooters, would need training. But I'd be down for some ES squad gaming.

I mostly just play NHL and Fallout. Have had an EASHL club team with a couple cousins and friends going since NHL 11. I play goalie. I got the Uncharted PS4 because I loved the Uncharted games that I played but I haven't cracked it open yet.

Next game on the docket for me is gonna be FIFA and MLB The Show when it comes out. Which will officially absorb my life when that day comes lol.

It's easier said than done lol  

With some living in different parts of the country, work schedules, kids, etc.  makes it hard to get a group on consistently.  We always try to plan a day a week, time, etc. and it never seems to work out.  

But I'm down for trying again.  I have NHL 16, but I uninstalled it to make room for other games.  I don't play FIFA and won't buy MLB The Show this year.  I've bought it the past two years to play with my BIL, then get to play with him twice and he's on to another game.

You should check out the Division, that's the new game out now a lot are playing.  It's not a FPS, so it might be easier to play.  I need to get up with Chew again, had a blast playing with him and his wife.  

Add me, PSN tag is DontTazeMeBroski

Looks like 3 sets of balls? where the shafts?

Always about the Frank's and beans aren't ya...

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I just don't go that way...sorry.

3s....as he's only half the "average man."

Well if it's 3 3s, and in the scenario that El can't get off of, that would be 3 2/3rds. So....by that math I an 2 and 2/3 of a man, so suck it ****es

Archived