Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

lol I'm just saying it makes no sense to be limited to rooting for sports teams by the happenstance of where you were born.

(yada yada yada)

200x200px-ZC-5c8ca52a_daniel-bryan-NO.gi

I feel you though. With the explosion of internet, social media, technology in general, it's much easier to root for other teams.

Honestly, I've watched more Warrior games this year than the Wizards. Not by much, but still...

Pick who you want to root for, who cares where you live. Just once you pick, stick with them, don't hop around changing teams.

If you're loyal to the team, that's all that matters.

See I agree about rooting for whichever team you want. But why are we limited to picking with one and sticking with one. Arguably, even marriage which is sanctified by churches and is a legal state can be changed. It's just a sports team and people should be able to change allegiances whenever they want. 

you should be working on a killstreak. :angry:

Where's the PrivatePyle I grew up idolizing. Pick up your controller and make people cry.

I was going to say, "and working on capturing B in COD Dom", but I'da been lying.

Now I'm not lying...Bdom is mine. I'm good enough, I'm drunk enough, and dog gone it, people hate me.

I went to DC once, on a bus with all my mom's friends for the great peace March in 87'. It was her last anniversary, before dieing of Cancer and she knew it. We all wore white turtle necks with black bowties.

Only time there, but I grew up in the first Capitol, so **** your traffic.

Old chicks need lovin' too. It's okay. 

Several tiers involved. 

Average

Cute

Pretty

Sexy

Hot

The one that is a wildcard is sexy. You can be sexy and cute or pretty and sexy. You can even be average but sexy. 

Hot is all of the above. Except average. 

You missed out a level.

Available.

It goes to the top.

Archived