Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'll take it.  Better than Greg Gumbel.

I always thought of you as an AC Slater type.

I always wonder if people's voices match their personalities. When I read ix's postd I imagine a soft spoken voice with emphasis on enunciation. I read Sins post in spanish.

Do they still have party calls? Or maybe we can have a RTT Skype party one night.

Now now.

Slayer is one of, if not the greatest thrash band of all time. If you don't admit that, it needs to at least be admitted that they're one of the pioneers of making the genre what it is.

Opeth is just Opeth. They're great in their own right. Can't really classify them as there aren't too many tremendously talented Black metal/Prog/Folk bands out there to compare them to lol. I saw them with Between the Buried and Me and Dream Theater a few years back and they KILLED it. Closed out with Drapery Falls and I thought the roof was gonna fly off.

Do they still have party calls? Or maybe we can have a RTT Skype party one night.

RTT Skype party?  Nobody wants to see you naked Dave, your tricks won't work on us.

200_s.gif

On a serious note, I've talked to Doc, Springy, Chew, Goonie, Momma, MLS and some others on here via PS4 before.  Hung out with Kosh and PJ at the bar.  

Yeah, over christmas this past year he tried to do the bait and switch on a threesome.

There was never a threesome. The Facebook invite CLEARLY stated that it was a game of Backgammon. There was no reason at all for you to show up naked, holding a bottle of Aftershock and a stick of fly paper.

I try to read posts in your imagined voice, but its hard cause I keep thinking of someone covered in bandages from head to toe, ankles held together by paper mache.

i think you are supposed to be in your 30s.... but i involuntarily picture/hear this dude whenever you post

grumpy-old-man.jpg

i think you are supposed to be in your 30s.... but i involuntarily picture/hear this dude whenever you post...

Well that hurts my feelings, sluggs :(

I will be 28 in 4 months, quickly coming to grips with the fact that I have little time left in my glorious 20's, and then you read my posts in an old ass man voice.

Imagine how cranky I'll be when I'm actually old. I'd be old timer on the street with the futuristic electrical current running through his yard, destroying kids footballs and baseballs with attack drones.

**** off my lawn. Leave it to Beaver lookin asses

gonna bring back them long-bill joints like what Smalls wore

For real. Gotta choose between drones or bodyguard androids with a bruce lee app.

I'd probably go drones, so I can do the dirty old man routine and get perfect body shots of women jogging and walking in super skimpy outfits.

For real. Gotta choose between drones or bodyguard androids with a bruce lee app.

I'd probably go drones, so I can do the dirty old man routine and get perfect body shots of women jogging and walking in super skimpy outfits.

i'm proud of you... many don;t fully internalize the fact that you have to set up the foundations for being a dirty old man long before you actually are old 

get a good start on that

Archived