Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Phew... I figured that with my love of Coldplay, 80's music, classic hip hop and slight approval of Nickelback, that I'd out myself as a white, kale eating upstate NY hipster

Basically the Kool Blue look?

Just what I always pictured you as from all the comments here in the RTT. Not anything in particular tho I guess I wasn't paying very good attention.

I know how that can be. It might surprise you all to know that I'm a white dude...

You're a dude?

Basically the Kool Blue look?

KB is an island hippie. There's a difference. He's like the carefree, garden hammock chilling, monkey on shoulder talking, horribly outdated hawaiian shirt wearing hippie.

This look is a more current, physically helpless without Starbucks latte, smartphone updates with latest slang terminology, farmers market, incredibly soft ass hipster bar hopping, walk your little ball of fur dog in quaint artist villages with your dog **** collector, tech beard wearing hipster

Seriously did they kick your dog? Why the hate? They are better then alot out there that calls themselves music, and I would prefer them over what the band formerally known as Metallica puts out now....also a band that was said (by other metal bands) to be low on the talent scale...

I shouldn't post before I've had my coffee. Sorry I was so dickish this AM.

Also, St. Anger > Slipknot...:)

I shouldn't post before I've had my coffee. Sorry I was so dickish this AM.

Also, St. Anger > Slipknot... :)

Lol That's better!

I disagree, because if you hadn't guessed by my earlier response I've been listening to Slipknot for just short of 20 years lol but that's better!

To its credit though. The mixes are what killed St Anger. The songs honestly aren't too bad. Some are pretty good actually. They were just mixed TERRIBLY.

KB is an island hippie. There's a difference. He's like the carefree, garden hammock chilling, monkey on shoulder talking, horribly outdated hawaiian shirt wearing hippie.

This look is a more current, physically helpless without Starbucks latte, smartphone updates with latest slang terminology, farmers market, incredibly soft ass hipster bar hopping, walk your little ball of fur dog in quaint artist villages with your dog **** collector, tech beard wearing hipster

everyone knows exaclty what KB looks like......

tumblr_kt9w64aqBB1qzvqipo1_500.gif

Personally it's a tie between Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets for me in regards to favorite Metallica albums.

Slayer still rules the world though :)

Why not just listen to Diamond Head then? :D

Seriously..I could listen to Am I Evil? over and over. 

duh..the answer is yes I am. I am man.

Archived