Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The thing was at that game today everyone was rooting against Duke because it was all Carolina fans

But when you're at a neutral site Duke tends to be the victim of hate

The whole stadium you could feel it started to become ND fans and everyone was cheering and clapping and yelling, you can sense the crowd start to "gather" behind a team and it happened today, and it happened last night. And about last night, Clemson was up 18 (like duke up 16) and blew that, in OT. And by the end I was clapping and pulling for those Yellow Jackets. 

Last night was crazy the Virginia Tech game didn't end past midnight but the metro closes at midnight so we were all forced out. The Metro doesn't run late, or else I'd be at the game right now. 

Plus the whole "getting home at 1 AM" thing 

Stopped by the local union to see if they'd have me. Told me to call back tomorrow. They have stuff starting Monday. Now the question is do I

A. Tell work to F off and not go in.

B. Call them and go all Wanted when I get the new job

C. Be responsible and work through the day.

Thoughts??

D potatoes.

Go to your job and hide potatoes everywhere.

And if it's somewhere high, that'll move, hide and egg in front of the potato.

Lol

Man i messed up my diet today. I was feeling more vascular too. I'm trying to get ripped like my condoms.

more kale

Is that Hilary Duff?

Wow, she grew up pretty, or had some cheek/lip work done...I can't tell, LOL...She looks like a young Angelina Jolie.

More women find Jolie hot than men. Most men think she is sexy, but not hot. Duff on the other hand, most think Duff is cute and has sexy moments. Chew is just a leg humper, he thinks they are all hot. 

Hw was long like my ....

That's 2 lies. 

I just got schooled on the difference between sexy & hot. Thanks for making me truly feel like a grandma.

Old chicks need lovin' too. It's okay. 

Several tiers involved. 

Average

Cute

Pretty

Sexy

Hot

The one that is a wildcard is sexy. You can be sexy and cute or pretty and sexy. You can even be average but sexy. 

Hot is all of the above. Except average. 

I just got schooled on the difference between sexy & hot. Thanks for making me truly feel like a grandma.

That's just old married (or serial monogamous) guy talk.

AJ is a yes.

Hilary is a Yes.

Not the one that Chew posted second either.  

Archived