I'm here to stay

I was born to rock'n'roll, everything I need

I was born with the hammer down

I was built for speed

I love rock and roll

It satisfies my soul

It's got everything I need.

It ain't so bad.

We should have an official dream thread. I rarely dream but when I do, holy ****. As I mentioned in the NBA thread I had a dream about Cedric Ceballos and Dee Brown. At a Wiz game and started talking to the chkck sitting next to me. Told me a story about when she was a kid Ceballos involved here in a dunk that helped him win the contest. It involves a blindfold, her remote controlling a drone and some other whacked out ****. Trying to impress her I came up with a story about how Dee Brown jumped over me to dunk when I was a kid. I mean what the ****. Who remembers Cedric Ceballos and Dee Brown, let alone dream about them?

Craziest dreams ever was when I was on federal vacation. They stopped selling tobacco in the stores about two months after I got there (you want to talk about some tense times, imagine 2,000 undesirables all fiending for nicotine at the same time. **** me. God bless dirty Tazes). Anyway, I ended up getting some nicotine patches. First day I put one on before going to sleep. Holy ****. Talk about vivid and intense. The next day is when I noticed on the box the warning not to wear it when asleep because of the dreams.

Now I always describe that life as existing and breathing but not alive. So anything that breaks the boredom even a bit, I'm all over it. Even after tobacco stopped being a problem I still made sure to keep wearing them. The one dream I has repeatedly and remember the best, was me as an FBI agent and chasing a balloon headed Barry Bonds through Langley, with him welding q giant syringe as a sword. No idea what yeah was about.

Ive ways wondered if there are any long term effects of that or is it just the dreams? I started having panic attacks for the first time in my life when I got home. Don't know if they have anything to do with each other.

Other dream experiences, anyone who has legitimately faced addiction issues probably has had dope dreams. Where you dream you are getting high or drunk. So vivid, so real. Then you wake up and for a split second you think it's real and you get excited. It's a horrible feeling. You think you have it under control and that is just a huge slap in the face. The realization of the hold it still has over you and probably always will in some way. Just horrible. (Guess you could look at them as good reminders as well.)

Anyway, sorry. Sitting in traffic. Thinking aloud. Thanks.

I think you have to include styles are part of acting range and Hanks has that all over Denzel.

Hanks can believably play the funny goofy guy earlier in his career, a foreigner, he's been in action movies, romantic comedies, dramas, he carried an entire movie with just himself on screen the whole time, a mentally challenged person, a person with HIV, etc etc and he played all of them, believably and with a unique Hanks spin on it.

He might play a similar character, mild mannered white guy, but he puts a different personality into each character which I cant say the same for Denzel, especially lately.

Umm... I said sexy was the wildcard. Read the post. Geez. My point was HOT is not average or butterface. That's not hot, that can only be sexy.

Hot is not average or butterface, what a revelation. Bestow some more knowledge on us Sir Isaac Kosher. Jesus Christ, next you'll say that a clear sky is not in fact clear, but blue.

"You can even be average and sexy". The more you know...

Duh.

My point was that a chick could get her face dunked in the acid that The Joker peered in to, but some T&A and a double ply paper bag would be sexy. Well below average face. That's all. Read the post. Geez.

I was just bull****tin with ya anyway. Shootin' the ****. Gotta get all serious.

Good day today,not having to stay late. Yay!

Worked a 9 hour shift, going back for another 6 hours right now. Man, we are overflowing with boarders. Have collapsible cages set up all over the place. At least there are two kennel techs on at a time right now, and we're closed at 1 on Saturdays. Hence this next shift only having to take about 6 hours.

SG: Atlantis and SG-1 are both on Amazon Prime. SGA is one of my all time favorite TV shows.

I love SGA. Never got into SG1. I'll be asleep soon I hope, so no reason to go look.

Watching chefs table. Couldn't find daredevil.

Benadryl

Is that what they call it these days?

Haha, Kosher beat me to it.

he beats snakes.

he's great. I really like SGA cast a lot.

Yep, they mesh well together, good chemistry.  Don't get me wrong, so did the cast of SG1, but the cast of SGA was a little more bad ass.

Sam and Daniel while great, it was mainly O'Neil and T that were the bad asses.  In SGA, Shepard, Ronon and Teyla were all bad asses.

Archived