Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Okay, I seriously gotta ask this...

When it's a cloudy, cold, dreary type of day, does it mess up your mood? I am feeling all jacked up right now, and I have no idea what the heck is going on, but it ALWAYS happens when it's days like this.

It doesn't mess up my mood.  Granted, when it's like that and kinda dark (like it's about to rain, or it does rain), it puts me in a lazy mood.  Where I just want to open up the blinds on our sliding glass doors, lay down in the recliner and chill watching TV/Movies or take a nap.

My buddy's ex is a friend on mine on FB. They dated in college. Since then she's taken up marathons and ultra-marathons. She was a great looking gal in college. Great bod, curvaceous. Now the running has destroyed all that. #skeletor.

DAMN YOU RUNNING!

Yea, but she also could have sat around inside watching football and drinking beer all winter and ended up looking like most of the people in (insert all the small towns around Pittsburgh) so there's that.

Yea, but she also could have sat around inside watching football and drinking beer all winter and ended up looking like most of the people in (insert all the small towns around Pittsburgh) so there's that.

oh you're absolutely correct. And she did it to be healthy and active and not giving a **** about being objectified by some internet jerk. 

Although she lives in Reston if any of you DMV stalkers are looking for something to perv on. 

bunch of cornballs at work brought in pies today.  came in our office telling us there's pie in the breakroom.

of course after I bad-mouthed their cornball event this morning, I just crushed about 4 pieces of pie.  **** it.   :ph34r:

I like cardio bunnies

El still lifting?

Well, slather yourself in gatorade gel packs, put on some booty shorts and ankle (pun intended) socks and start running around Reston till you run into a chick that used to smokin' hawt with tig oles and is now shriveled raisin with quickly oncoming knee problems. 

She was all real. We'd all go out in a group to DC. Random girls used to hate on her—calling her **** fake out of ear shot. #haterz

I haven't in about a week. I'm in full soccer-mode trying to build my base endurance fitness. Tonight I'm going to play my fourth day of soccer out of 5. So I need to use my recovery days wisely. Wednesday, I will lift and Thursday will be more cardio. 

I must be sensitive to  barometric pressure changes, but I will often times get a headache when it rains.  Total blower, makes rainy days even more suck.

As for you, I think you're just a natural emo, and rainy/dreary days bring out the best in you.  I've got some tissue if you're gonna have a cry. 

Emo deez!!!

Taze, I think that might be what's really wrong with me. I'm just tired and the weather is making me even more tired and cranky. I feel so bad for my sister, most of the time when I'm mean to her, it's because she deserves it, but today, I'm just being so bad to her and she is actually trying to help me out today.

Nice. It's about an hour away. Unfortunately, it'll be hard to make on a Tuesday. Sorry, bro.

No worries brother. I'm amazed at how many people/businesses are doing things like this. We have a smoothie bar here in Raleigh called Nourish doing a fundraiser tomorrow, and hairdresser doing one next weekend, the spaghetti dinner in PA, etc.

Blows Lisa and I away.

Emo deez!!!

Taze, I think that might be what's really wrong with me. I'm just tired and the weather is making me even more tired and cranky. I feel so bad for my sister, most of the time when I'm mean to her, it's because she deserves it, but today, I'm just being so bad to her and she is actually trying to help me out today.

I feel like someone's pushing down on my shoulders with low pressure systems...cranky, like I can't pull my head up.  I totally understand.   Sometimes the explanation of "I was already in a bad mood, and I apologize if I took that out on you" is all you need.

And some flowers.  ;)  That makes everything awesome. :lol:

Anyone watching Flaked? It's awesome.

Call up one of those island boys like you did in June. You'll be all set. 

I was in the states. Most people here are ****ed up. Hard to meet a normal girl.

Now I get a lot of 20 something girls who are all caught up in the party life, that want to latch on to me, to get away from it.

It's really frustrating. That **** messes me up. Girl acts like she's into you, might actually be, but end up getting used up and worn out. My heart gets broken enough with animal welfare.

*I don't know what weird **** is going on in your mind, you're the one talking about sucking snakes and ****.

KB, still on that old ****. haha. 

I know what you mean though man. I hate those women that are looking for an escape from where they currently are, and expect me to be the difference maker.  They have to make their own choices the same as I do. 

EDIT: Don't get caught up with them until you know they are real, genuine people. Real talk man, you can't just give or even share your heart with everyone. 

Archived