Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just had an electrical and mechanical building permit pulled at the city for some repair work. Holy smokes that was simple. We'll see if the inspection after the jobs is. :doh:

ugh, what a process.  you're almost there :)

NSFW - Language

Shame people forgot about him and Compton's Most Wanted. Another one in the same boat is Above the Law

And not quite on their level, South Central Cartel

And one more, for me, just because...

I miss 90's hip hop so much (which reminds me, check out the movie Dope on Netflix. Really enjoyed it)

Finally read the sig. So THATS who that is.. lol

Wow. How long have I been rocking that? Just noticed because of this

Anyway, reason I'm in this cesspool of a thread....

What do you all think of the man taking the wife's last name? Asking because my last name is eh, ok. And it really means nothing to me. The girlfriend has a great one though. My first name goes with it perfectly. Added bonus, I got the Gmail locked up for it (first.last@gmail.com). Ok or selling out to the **** too much? And I know some people take their whole father's name thing seriously.

What do you all think of the man taking the wife's last name? Asking because my last name is eh, ok. And it really means nothing to me. The girlfriend has a great one though. My first name goes with it perfectly. Added bonus, I got the Gmail locked up for it (first.last@gmail.com). Ok or selling out to the **** too much? And I know some people take their whole father's name thing seriously.

I'm not a traditionalist so I'm not opposed to it. How does

Your girl fell about it?

I hated my last name but girl loved it. I actually hate all three of my names though.

Prepare for your friends to razz you as Mr Girl's last name too

don't do it.  your manhood goes with it, regardless of what the pansies will tell you.

Any recommendations on how to watch Nats games on TV while living out of town? Not looking to watch them on a computer or anything, just TV. Just Nats games, not trying to have every game of every team. Any way I can get MASN/MASN 2 here?

Check out MLB.TV Single Team package here at the bottom..

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?product=mlbtv

Kinda sounds like what youre asking.

You knows those cookies the dinosaur poster gives you at the front of harris-teeters?

i went there today

and he was wiped clean

i tried to go to the front manager people at the counter

but they ignored me

where should i go to report this type of thing?

Man, that happens to me all the time when I take my kids in the am.  Just because it's before 9 doesn't mean they don't want a cookie.  Now get in your bakery and make some up for my rug rats!

Archived