Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

We're not bashing, just "learnin' ya" a little more, LOL

Everything you type is read by someone, I don't care if it's a shoe order...I know at some times my fingers should've had their own damn brain because mine didn't function properly.
Live & learn. And don't do that **** again. ;)

(Googles scat)

That's the acronym for Sarasota County Area Transit down in Florida.  What an unfortunate acronym they chose.

DSCN0994.jpg

But my guess is they were thinking along the lines of the definition of scat which means scram or vamoose.

Cooleyfan, it was bad advice I posted.  You should have taken it down, it really shouldn't have been posted in the first place.......if you like the professor and have no problems with them.

When I say I was on the bad end things with the cool professor, I'm talking him emailing me a week before final exams that he needs to see me urgently.  And by final exams, final exams my senior year and he was my design project professor for mechanical engineering.  He was a really cool guy, I loved his classes.  Took him for three other classes.

He wasn't buddy buddy with me, but always cool.  He would hang out on his boat with some of the other guys in the class though.  Or work on cars with them, etc.  Anyhow, I go to meet him and he then tells me that the project leader (another student) informed him that I wasn't going to any meetings, etc. and don't deserve to pass the class.

Thing is, only me and my friend were the only ones to do anything the first semester.  We begged them to order supplies needed for the project so we could work on it over Christmas break, they never did.  

Those meetings were always scheduled during lunch when I had a class.  The other sub teams fell way behind and my partner finished our part when supplies came.  This project leader would call my ****ing apartment at 8 pm on a Friday night and tell me they needed me to help out other sub teams that Sat. morning at 8 am.......when I was already scheduled for work from 6-3.

I had told him that we needed to plan further ahead before my work schedule was made and he would blow me off.  Thing about it, the professor never showed up to the shop the entire two semesters, gave everyone an A the first semester.  Then turned on me with the project leader like a pack of wolves.  Told me my grade would be in the hands of the project leader.

I was told if I compiled all the data and drafted the final project reports I'd get a C in the class.......the project leader was just a student like I was, to have the professor put my fate in his hands was bull****.  If I failed the class, I'd have to go one more year because design was split up into two semesters.  I worked on the thing throughout the night, was in the computer lab something crazy like 17 hours.  

We gave our presentation as a group.  Classes over, I got married, went on my honeymoon, get back home, call up to get my grades and the ****er gave me a D.  So, that's why I get bitter about college, well one of the main reasons.  I loved college, had a lot of fun, made a lot of friends, etc.  And there are really cool professors out there.  It just still strikes a nerve to this day.  

I know what social media is. I didn't view it as "tattling" on my professor, and I still don't view it that way. Like I said, I think she is an awesome professor, and my class thinks so as well. They all thought her story was hilarious as well, so I figured nobody from my class would be offended at what I posted. My main point of my FB post was only that I got a 92 on a paper which I clearly deserved a C on. Added in the hungover part for laughs. Nobody in my class is mad at me about it.

Gump

Here they come. You can't hide. They're gonna fiiiiiiind you, and break your flatscreen

That's why they have insurance. 

I packed most of my stuff already. It's all in a 10x10x10 box except for couches, beds, tables. Movers can handle the rest.

Why not have them move everything ? Just have everything in boxes at the house ? 

I am really ****ing tired on packing every night when I come home. Movers tomorrow morning, ready or not. 

Procrastinate ? 

Why not have them move everything ? Just have everything in boxes at the house ?

We had to put all of our junk into storage so it wouldn't clutter up the house. I'll have the movers move everything into the new house.

I have to sell our current house in order to buy the new one.

(white girls love bbc t-shirt)

I need that!

Gotta say im not really excited for March Madness at all. Might watch a game maybe two....idk

couldn't give any less of a ****.  First year since probably 2001 that I haven't filled out a bracket.

We had to put all of our junk into storage so it wouldn't clutter up the house. I'll have the movers move everything into the new house.

I have to sell our current house in order to buy the new one.

Junk = trash. Throw that stuff out. 

I understand the last part, that is typical for most folks. 

Same here man. Used to be one of my favorite sporting events. Would be a slug on the couch all weekend. lol

I am losing interest as well. I still love watching it...I just don't care about it as much. 

I still love the Terps also, but my expectations meet barriers that I see coming. 

Junk = trash. Throw that stuff out.

I understand the last part, that is typical for most folks.

I packed my ps4, games, movies, kids toys, one dresser and a serving table, all of our dog stuff, most winter clothes.

Not trash, just stuff that would make the house seem smaller or unsightly in some regards.

Archived