Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It was one of the best collaborations imo, brilliantly done.  Who gained 100 lbs in a month?  The 1000+ lb person PJ and Sin were talking about?

Yeah, it was. The Numb/Encore is the other song from that album I jam to.

I know who they were talking about... I'm still trying to figure out how? lol

Yes, totally threw me for a loop last night

is that what we're calling that now?

You out-word encyclopedias on the daily, bruh. And nothing is wrong with that, until you start calling the kettle black. I will still vent in here every so often, go ahead and quote it after you write The Bible and Harry Potter series with "did you guys know I'm a vegan?" prefacing every post.

did ya bro? Did ya?

I have the absolute worst picture of me on FB right now. It's awesome. It's been meme d and everything. Like a Trump loving parade winning Joe dirte'

Okay, Yapmaster 5000.

Three of my last four posts:

The other was a small paragraph asking how to watch Nats games.

You'll catch Sin on RTT post count by next week and you're talkin about me typing a lot. Lol.

Im gonna have to take like a permanent hiatus.

In fairness, some of y'all are recent additions. Ive been posting in here for like 7 years. And if several people hadn't gotten themselves banned years ago, they'd surely be ahead of me.

I have probably posted in here 99% of the time since I discovered the greatness of the RTT and all our brothers and sisters.  So, 5000+ posts in close to two years.

I don't care, I love all you mofos.  We got a good solid group in here with some of the best advice, tough love, ball busting etc.  

I think you're thinking about me, which sucks because you only thought of it because y'all were talking about a dude that weighed a literal 1/2 of ton.

no no no. It's not a RTT person. I remember your post.

I actually do remember who it was now. He's not on here much anymore, but I still talk to him. He's down a lot too.

Post counts are like guys driving fancy cars.

Well posts don't count in here anyhow, but I could care less about my post count by thread or site.  I was just saying that in the past two years, I post primarily in here with everyone.  Love the RTT crew.  

Everyone on here seems to have a schtick or "thing" they're known for. I've got nothing. Just as bland online as i am IRL. :unsure:

Now you make me have to ask you to list out everyone's schtick or "thing" lol

This could be fun :D

Think I've got the money and house sitter worked out to go sailing for 2 months.

Next year headed to the Amazon.

Just made out with a girl. A young one, which I'm trying not to do. Oh well.

Before you click on the thread to get in it, you just click the "# replies" to the right of it, then it breaks down the total replies by poster.

who's got what? I don't think I can look on a mobile.

who's got what? I don't think I can look on a mobile.

You can, you just gotta go to the bottom of a page, click "full version" and it will take you out of mobile mode.  Then you can click replies to the right of the thread title and a pop-up window will list it out.

I'm too lazy to manually list and post it lol

The two surgeries I assisted with today were crucial. Bladder stones for days in one of 'em. Cloth doc was putting it on looked like it got hailed on. The other was a dog bite that ripped an enormous gash in the neck of a littler dog. It looked like it was sliced with a butcher knife.

Both these mofos were having trouble breathing under anesthesia. Both had heartbeat issues. I was sweating, man. All while listening to the doc lecture me on everything he was doing. I think he is trying to encourage me to be a vet. He does an incredible job. Both in surgery and being inspirational. Listens to classic rock and chews gum while performing surgeries, lol. Awesome.

He was the president of the Oklahoma Board of Veterinarians for a few years. Top shelf beast at what he does. I'm admittedly lucky I found myself here.

The End.

The two surgeries I assisted with today were crucial. Kidney stones for days in one of 'em. Cloth doc was putting it on looked like it got hailed on. The other was a dog bite that ripped an enormous gash in the neck of a littler dog. It looked like it was sliced with a butcher knife.

Both these mofos were having trouble breathing under anesthesia. Both had heartbeat issues. I was sweating, man. All while listening to the doc lecture me on everything he was doing. I think he is trying to encourage me to be a vet. He does an incredible job. Both in surgery and being inspirational. Listens to classic rock and chews gum while performing surgeries, lol. Awesome.

He was the president of the Oklahoma Board of Veterinarians for a few years. Top shelf beast at what he does. I'm admittedly lucky I found myself here.

The End.

You should go to vet school man.  Never too late bro and this is what you are passionate about.   

Archived