Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

^^ it's true. I was flipping channels on Wednesday and caught part of it. Sad thing is, he's only 26.

He had a bad attitude problem and wanted help, but didn't want to help himself by doing what was required. He finally turned it around after the doc told him he's on deaths door.

Thats insane. Id imGine that 300-350 for most normal people, you already can't do most things like sit in public seating areas, wear normal shoes, clothesseat belts, etc.

At 1000?!? You should be dead, and I dont see what could he done to improve your physical health other than several massive surgeries. No way you can move anything at that absurd of a weight.

And yeah, that is abuse/negligence, and pisses me off. No sane person would sit back and watch that happen over time.

and you posting only a sentence.

Okay, Yapmaster 5000.

Three of my last four posts:

Probably 100% veg. It's all good though, noodles have the green light.

Wtf!?!? Twisted! Lol!

No Metallica - St. Anger???

The other was a small paragraph asking how to watch Nats games.

You'll catch Sin on RTT post count by next week and you're talkin about me typing a lot. Lol.

Okay, Yapmaster 5000.

Three of my last four posts:

The other was a small paragraph asking how to watch Nats games.

You'll catch Sin on RTT post count by next week and you're talkin about me typing a lot. Lol.

I'll wait until you have another 3 day work fest and remind you after you post a small book.

do you have any idea how much life and death I've had in my life? I do a lot of charity work and have saved a lot of lives of lots of species. Human too. I'm not special or noble. I was military. I'm no hero. My mom was a saint. Dead at 34 from cancer. Nothing noble. I work in two of the highest suicide fields and have had depression issues my entire life. I'll probably go that way myself eventually, but I'll do a lot of great things first.

I have no issue with participation medals for kids that try. I think it's cool. I don't think anyone who died, joined the military, drowned on a luxury cruise, whatever, is any more noble, heroic, good or special than anyone.

The average person thinks they aren't.

and you posting only a sentence.

The original post is kinda being lost, I think you asked how could it be considered noble or heroic dunno. I gave a possible interpretation, you may disagree which is fine, you may not consider your actions noble and think of yourself as some regular dude but maybe other's see you as a saint or some ****.

Regardless of I dunno what we are really talking about I'm tired.

The original post is kinda being lost, I think you asked how could it be considered noble or heroic dunno. I gave a possible interpretation, you may disagree which is fine, you may not consider your actions noble and think of yourself as some regular dude but maybe other's see you as a saint or some ****.

Regardless of I dunno what we are really talking about I'm tired.

I figured it was too deep.

I'll wait until you have another 3 day work fest and remind you after you post a small book.

You out-word encyclopedias on the daily, bruh. And nothing is wrong with that, until you start calling the kettle black. I will still vent in here every so often, go ahead and quote it after you write The Bible and Harry Potter series with "did you guys know I'm a vegan?" prefacing every post.

At the Irish pub for lunch. New ownership and menu, this ****ing chicken sandwich is enourmous. Glad they are on the up again, previous owner was bat **** crazy.

Careful you two. Don't want you on an TLC episode of My 600lb Life.

Bruh....these Jack in the Box loaded breakfast sandwiches tho...MOTHER OF GOD.

Top 10 smacked snack ever

I stay cranking this joint man...

How the heck do you gain 100lbs in a month? It's not like I'm no saint when it comes to health, but 100lbs in a month though? Bruh...

It was one of the best collaborations imo, brilliantly done.  Who gained 100 lbs in a month?  The 1000+ lb person PJ and Sin were talking about?

Archived