Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I m on my phone so I'm unable to make a proper thread, but can someone please make a thread about metro stopping service for at least 29 hours during the middle of the freaking week?

Most important city on the planet my butt. We can't even get proper public transportation.

Well looks like I'm going to sit in the dark eating ****ty tofu fake ****ing ice cream, watching more garbage TV, hating the ****ing savage world, talking to you jags before punching the clown and crying myself to sleep again.

God damn it. What a frustrating day. Started a two day a week job out, helping a friend at his uptight coffee shop. Got there 10 minutes late, cause I couldn't find 2 puppies and he asked if I was serious about the job. Of course not I said. Whoops.

I tore something in my lower abs. Can't even do a pull up. Started getting stronger too.

A hernia? 

Go get checked if it persists, maybe you just pulled an ab. I pulled my lower left ab, felt like someone gutted me like I was a fish. 

I knew bornaskins was gal, I knew once he started talking about prison in the jared thread or in some thread. Dead give away. 

KB....when's the big date? You should let us pick your outfit and 5 phrases you have to work into the conversation.

It was suppose to be last night, but she got drunk at work and bailed.

I'm just going to have to start being the sober guy, who comes around later at night at the bar, if I want to get laid, without hanging out at the bar.

A hernia? 

Go get checked if it persists, maybe you just pulled an ab. I pulled my lower left ab, felt like someone gutted me like I was a fish. 

I knew bornaskins was gal, I knew once he started talking about prison in the jared thread or in some thread. Dead give away. 

It feels like I got gutted. 

I'm not going to the doctor over this crap.

Wait, was "gal"? who's that? I'm thinking BigMikefullofrage. 

Archived