Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I know. I'm not great at that. Gotta put my oxygen mask on first, before helping others.

I need to start exercising again, because I want to start fighting a lot again and that's never good. I'm losing my patience.

If anything you need to maintain your patience. Life is insane, no matter what life you think you live.

Just found out tonight that a friend may have cancer. He has already lost 2 family members to cancer. Scary thought to think he may be gone.

I know that you have lost many friends over the years also...but we have to, for our own sanity stay positive and fight for ourselves as much as we do others. 

Our patience with situations helps maintain our own sanity. Expectations...now that is a different story. 

Wait, you're married? Woah.

Why does that surprise you?  Based on that reaction you should post a picture of what you think I look like in the Show Somebody Else Thread.

I'm 49 with 2 kids, one in high school.  And I've been here long enough that I posted about adopting my youngest from China (that was 8 years ago, and I can't find the thread).

Wait...Did he just say that he couldn't find the thread ?

That's impossible. Must be his wife using his name.

yep, 29 yo pretty professional girl I've known about 10 years. We started talking a lot this past year. Cardiac arrest the other day, probably drugs.

I quoted this because damn, I never thought I'd see this. China can't find something on the internet. Goes to show how bad our archives are. We need a room like in the movie Red.

Why does that surprise you? Based on that reaction you should post a picture of what you think I look like in the Show Somebody Else Thread.

I'm 49 with 2 kids, one in high school. And I've been here long enough that I posted about adopting my youngest from China (that was 8 years ago, and I can't find the thread).

Lol, na, it doesn't surprise me at all. Although I agree the not finding the thread part is concerning.

Gruden QB crap on SC is so ****ing stupid, even the other jags are bagging on it. Even Wentz knew how dumb it was.

Sometimes I feel like I reveal too much of myself on here, but there is a strange comfort in confessing to strangers.

this place is more than just strangers on the internet. That's strange.

On the highway into work this morning, The Last of the Mohicans theme came on my "epic soundtrack" mix.  Turned that **** up to warp factor 12.  When the song went off, I realized I was doing 85 in a 60.   :o

Yanni tapping into them adrenaline feels.

That's cool, but warp factor is a measure of (light) speed not volume. It's like saying you did the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs. In what nerd-verse does that make sense? Not this one. 

And if we're going to be nitpicky, anything over warp factor 10.0 would have you moving backwards through time. Theoretically. 

Carson, do ya know the Spider Y 2 Banana? Can you tell me the open guy in the Spider Y 2 Banana?

It was so painful to watch. Do you know his name? He holds the football with both hands too.

Wentz looked like he wanted to call him an idiot the entire time.

Those use to be pretty good too.

Archived