Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I want a kitten.

They grow up to be cats...did you know that? LOL... And they like having a friend around, so you might want to make that plural.

On that note, the manager from the doggy day care I worked at called, said she had a bunch of sample food that I could have...it was 8 cases, y'all.  I gave 4 to my buddy at work who has 12 kitties indoors & 6 outdoors...he's gotten every single one fixed, keeps up on their flea/heartworm treatments, etc...It's all really expensive grain-free food too, and his kitties are lovin' it.  (I had told him that it may take a few days for them to get used to it, but they didn't...he said it smelled awful, but I had to explain that was what almost pure protein smells like).

It used to piss me off...people that would be boarding their dogs & bring in Beneful (even after the recall!).  I hated to give that crap to any dog, but didn't want to disrupt their systems while they were there with Fromm or some other better quality food.

Denzel is overrated.

I like him and all, but he doesn't have the range of Daniel Day Lewis. He's like Brad Pitt.

Predicto says you can't retire on that.

Not with predicto's lifestyle. Hell, it'll barely buy you a home living the modest lifestyle predicto does.

Denzel is overrated.

I like him and all, but he doesn't have the range of Daniel Day Lewis. He's like Brad Pitt.

Not with predicto's lifestyle. Hell, it'll barely buy you a home living the modest lifestyle predicto does.

Damn. I have food.  I feel guilty.

(as an aside, I've never "known" a more realistic gazillionnaire than Predicto.)

Brad Pitt is an acting God.  Fight Club should tell you that...about both him and Ed Norton.  Primal Fear was extraordinary!

Damn. I have food. I feel guilty.

(as an aside, I've never "known" a more realistic gazillionnaire than Predicto.)

Brad Pitt is an acting God. Fight Club should tell you that...about both him and Ed Norton. Primal Fear was extraordinary!

I love me some Fight Club Brad Pitt. Pitt is kinda sporadic though to me, some of his choices of films just don't fit well to me.

Edward Norton is better in my opinion.

Moonrise Kingdom too. He pops up in smaller roles here and there.

He's makes an impact.

Best Brad Pitt movie IMO is Inglorious Basterds

Inglorious ****s is good, but I don't it's his best WWII movie let alone best of all his movies. I put it on par with Fury

Archived